The Blades have Gone Blunt

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Think Jamie Vardy enjoyed the late goal :)

Also, you did get a break today, you should have been down to 10 men. Ref bottled it. [second yellow for Lowe]
Not my team fella, Just commenting on their predicament. ;)

H T B

Site Supporter
They are in trouble
Derby’s low tally is in danger of being beaten
Having said that, be nice for them to get a second point in their next match.

davylad

As you probably know I'm not a particularly big football fan, but it just shows how big Man United really are. I mean they have been slated from pillar to post by almost everyone, but they played as good football as ever yesterday. Oh and 3rd place now with a game in hand, I suppose after Fergie it was always going to be almost impossible for any manager.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Don't think so W/O,you will win almost as many as you lose,at least you can score goals,we can't and that's the problem,we looked like a poor Championship side yesterday.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Don't think so W/O,you will win almost as many as you lose,at least you can score goals,we can't and that's the problem,we looked like a poor Championship side yesterday.

I saw it mate not a patch on last year unfortunately :(:(

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Just a tad? :eek::D
I think tonights game is a definite must win one fishcatcher,if we could only find someone to score we might escape but it's looking very unlikely,Chris Wilder would have been sacked anywhere else,hopefully the Prince will keep faith with him.

fishcatcher4

I think tonights game is a definite must win one fishcatcher,if we could only find someone to score we might escape but it's looking very unlikely,Chris Wilder would have been sacked anywhere else,hopefully the Prince will keep faith with him.

It's not like we are getting hammered either mate but you are right you can't win without scoring goals.

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
well you are doing better than us,we aint even got a manager anymore.........again

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I'll be honest im loving the lets say Results, not cos i hate The Blades, no because of what wilder said about Leeds and Bamford, Whos the Biggest Muppet now Wilder :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: