The Blades have Gone Blunt

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Well perhaps Luiz should have been sent off,definitely tugged the shirt when we were going to goal and he was the last man,that is the rule isn't it ?,but I do worry that if we don't beat Fulham next match we will be well in the :poop:,I've just watched the Man U game and Lamela should be ashamed of himself,my mum slapped me harder than that when I was a youngster,it seemed to take him ages to react to it.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I hope ya get yer act together mate, Good luck. And i agree with ya about Lamela.

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
What will Wilder blame this time ?
Somebody told him "The greasy chip butty" song doesnt rightly belong to them, it was 1st sung at Millmoor (Rotherham United) in the late 70s, been a local documentary on the subject to find out who actually wrote it, no blades came forward, it was wrote (words changed in Annies Song) by a group of Rotherham fans in a local pub, a group of blades fans who lived in Rotherham nicked it and adapted it to their lingo ...they later admitted it, so think at moment Wisey they are all sulking at the lane. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

160642fishing

Site Supporter
They are beginning to look a bit sharper,Liverpool concede their first penalty in 31 games,strange isn't it ?

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
jeez,i aint a utd fan at all,and im starting to worry

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Oh Derby :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Im laughing my Ball ox off at them. Couldnt happen to a nicer team. As for the Blunts Wow whats Happened ?
We just don't seem to be able to put the chances away,had enough in the first ten minutes yesterday to have won it,don't suppose Leeds would sell us Bamford it the next window do you, ?

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
We just don't seem to be able to put the chances away,had enough in the first ten minutes yesterday to have won it,don't suppose Leeds would sell us Bamford it the next window do you, ?
Billy Sharpe would have filled his boots yestdy, not even on bench these days, Mcburnie and Co not up to it, bet you wouldnt have even mentioned Bamford 12 mth ago, funny owd game.