The Black Friday Angling Sales Thread

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Ordered a Prologic Tri-Sky Pod from Fishing Republic.

tri-sky-pod.jpg

You won’t be disappointed Kev. They are a great piece of kit. Well done you. 👍

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Angling Direct at it again,
Insane prices
Items in stock , According to the links but unable to purchase because theres no buy button :ROFLMAO:

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
???..........The reel that our Simon mentioned above?:unsure:
Go onto the Black tag sale, Then look at items that are 'In stock', But attempt to purchase.
The descriptions say 'X In stock' on a whole lot of stuff, But you're unable to purchase anything.

The Reels are an exception. I might actually grab a couple.

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
4 Pole rollers my end....

£100 for a set of 4 Garbolino Pole rollers doesn't seem a bad crack.

You had any experience with the Legalis Reels @Simon R ? How would they compare to the Ninjas?

Total

Site Supporter
Go onto the Black tag sale, Then look at items that are 'In stock', But attempt to purchase.
The descriptions say 'X In stock' on a whole lot of stuff, But you're unable to purchase anything.

The Reels are an exception. I might actually grab a couple.
Items that are in stock in the Black tag sale, I chose three at random and all went into the basket as per normal....:geek:🤷‍♂️

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Items that are in stock in the Black tag sale, I chose three at random and all went into the basket as per normal....:geek:🤷‍♂️
Maybe I was a bit over zealous saying a whole lot. I am running into a lot of '1 In stock' but unable to buy however. Yes, I can buy the tosh that nobody really wants or needs quite easily, But it seems a lot of the stuff I expect would be more in demand has the 'x in stock' without the ability to make a purchase however.