THE BIG BASH CALENDAR 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

pourerkev

right guys we have been very hard at work over the last few weeks on producing what is all i can describe as a stunning calendar for the big bash

here is a sneak preview of the front cover , I'm sure will agree it really does look great ,

calendarfront.jpg

we still have 2 pages left on this up for sponsorship folks , for just 50 you can sponsor a page , you get your company logo on the page of your choice ( Jan or Feb)
you also get 1 year of your logo being on the main big bash website www.thebigbash.co.uk .

anyone can sponsor a page , companies , groups , clubs, you can even sponsor a page in loving memory of someone close to you that has past away as has been done last year and this , you could even have your picture put on there , the choice is endless

so come on folks spread the word, they are there for the taking a great way to advertise and show your support for the bash and the fight against breast cancer .

just contact me and we will do the rest for you .
calendar will be on sale at the mystery pairs match at Lindholme Oct 23rd priced at 5 each every penny goes to the charity

all these companies have so far sponsored the calender

Months available to sponsor are :

JAN
FEB
MARCH -SMITHIES POND BRIGG
APRIL - WELDEC Decorators Mansfield
MAY - YORKSHIRE BAITS / LINDHOLME LAKES
JUNE - ROTHERHAM ADVERTISER
JULY - LINCS LIFTING
AUG - G H Roofing Rotherham
SEPT- In Loving memory of Barbara Williams
OCT - YORKSHIRE BAITS / LINDHOLME LAKES
NOV - REAL TREE CLOTHING
DEC - Willacy Oil Services.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
Cheers vassago. [:T] But posting it twice? I think he's had a stroke.
Trouble is, how can anyone tell? [:D][:O][:W]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
To save your fingers and keyboard Kev, I've stickied this for you.[;)]
If you'll PM me when the pages are sold I'll unstick it for you.[:)]

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Kev will these be available to buy online???? If not how about Dave adds them to the online shop.

Dave permitting of course its just an idea.

pourerkev

yes mate they will be available from me via the net/ forums and boththe big bash sites from oct 23rd onwards

there is just Feb left now guys 50 gets you that month on the calendar and 1 years advertising on the main bash website www.thebigbash.co.uk

one hell of a deal !!!!!

pourerkev

a great way to advertise and support breast cancer guys !!!! just 1 page left now

pourerkev

all pages now gone thanks guys

the calendar will be on sale at the big bash mystery pairs match at lindholme lakes oct 23rd priced at 5 each , every penny will be donated to breast cancer via the big bash www.thebigbash.co.uk
http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/110312 still plenty of room for loads more

you will also be able to buy them direct from me on line full details will follow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.