The Betting Thread

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Unless youre lumping on big I cant understand why youd have them in a bet. They must have been 1/8 or shorter to win this game.
Ive won a few Quid on Inplay bets Barca go behind lump a 20 on for em to win as with a few teams. (y)

genesis

Account Locked
Ive won a few Quid on Inplay bets Barca go behind lump a 20 on for em to win as with a few teams. (y)
Back Leeds last season to win when it's a draw at 85 minutes. You would have made a packet. They won that many in the last five if football games were only 80 minutes long they would have finished 8th in the table.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Back Leeds last season to win when it's a draw at 85 minutes. You would have made a packet. They won that many in the last five if football games were only 80 minutes long they would have finished 8th in the table.
I did mate won more on the Inplay with em than owt, same with tonights Darts if one of em Goes behind i will again look and Bang a Tenner on cover my bets with a small profit.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Unless youre lumping on big I cant understand why youd have them in a bet. They must have been 1/8 or shorter to win this game.
Not the odds for the likes of me, it can give you an extra point in an accumulator though.

bazill58

Site Supporter
The lad at a correct score double yesterday
瞿7.50 Leicester 2-1 and city 3-1 paid 瞿965.25
First time as a city fan that he wanted the opposition to score

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Utd v Citeh - BTTS
Milan v Juve - BTTS
Bilbao v Barca - BTTS
Lyons to beat Lens
Lille to beat Angers