Norwich
MK Don's
Peterborough
Lincoln
Pays 19/1

On the blind side 14:05 haydock 7/2

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
That's why I cashed out with 10 minutes left. I've had one let me down too many times recently. Could have had an extra £20 but hey ho.
If it had offered me anything decent for cashout I would have. At least my horse came 3rd so got my money back on that. Always next week

emmaemma

Site Supporter
I don't bet as such with the bookies but I have a bet on "last man standing" which a mate of a mate runs.
You just have to pick a premier league team to win but if they draw or lose, you are out. You cant pick the same team twice unless you have picked all 20 teams (very unlikely and it's never happened) The winner is the person who is left with the only winning team, hence "last man standing"
There are around 50 of us and we pay a tenner to enter. I have never won it yet but at least the money doesn't go to the bookies and stays "in house" so to speak.
Does anyone else play this?

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I don't bet as such with the bookies but I have a bet on "last man standing" which a mate of a mate runs.
You just have to pick a premier league team to win but if they draw or lose, you are out. You cant pick the same team twice unless you have picked all 20 teams (very unlikely and it's never happened) The winner is the person who is left with the only winning team, hence "last man standing"
There are around 50 of us and we pay a tenner to enter. I have never won it yet but at least the money doesn't go to the bookies and stays "in house" so to speak.
One of my mates (also a customer) who works at Jaguar plays it at work. Think they have quite a big payout of around £1K. Bet it gets quite exciting if you're in the last few.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
Screenshot_20210221_051937_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.jpg
20p e/w Yankee. Put on just before I went to sleep at 6 Saturday morning. Woke up Saturday afternoon to put a football bet on and cash out was £40 odd. Seemed a nice profit and something to 'play with' so cashed out.
3rd one won which would have guaranteed £180 and maybe a cash out of about £400 or more with the final horse being backed into 9/2...
Was happy with the £40 odd but was kinda hoping the last horse got beat so that the cash out didn't cost me thousands. Luckily it did so made me feel slightly better.
Cash out can work perfect at times but other times it can really be a bad decision.

62tucker

Site Supporter
My son won his works one the other week. £350 and that’s gone on for ages if not from last season. £5 a go.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
Football treble for later today. Screenshot_20210227_031603_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.jpg

£1 EW Trixie
Screenshot_20210227_031931_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.jpg

Won't be long until Cheltenham now. Imperial cup day is usually a good day at Sandown and it will soon be here.

Will be posting for interest for the Maggotdrowners Cheltenham tipping competition in the next week. Couple of pound entry and rules which are clear. Not sure how many will fancy it but i will give it ago.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Todays choices
Oxford BTTS
Sunderland "
Hull "
Doncaster "
Lincoln to win
£2 @ 24/1

Added Dutch Decoy @ 9/4 ( an Owners Club horse ) £1 @ 83/1

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Saw this morning that skybet are doing first race first day at Cheltenham money back if you lose, max bet £10. Doesnt say about first race all days.