The Betting Thread

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
Porto let me down weekend for few quid on an 11 fold. Only £1 on It. Mullins hammered the winners weekend. It's just about picking the right ones of his at Cheltenham now.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Porto let me down weekend for few quid on an 11 fold. Only £1 on It. Mullins hammered the winners weekend. It's just about picking the right ones of his at Cheltenham now.
Hopefully sky do their money back if a loser in the first race everyday

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Juve & Inter let me down. Never thought that would be 0-0
Same with Leicester v Wolves on Sunday. I'm on a bad baaaad run.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
I will definitely post my bets closer to the time. I usually get a couple of winners. If there's enough interest I could possibly set up a tipping challenge for the days at Cheltenham. £1 a man and 1/2 to winner and 1/2 to the site. Sure we could sort something out.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Good shout Danny. We used to do this on a footy forum for Cheltenham. You'd pick a selection for each race & list them on here before the first race.
If your horse came 1st - 10 points, 2nd - 5 points & 3rd - 2 points. End of the week, see who's got the most points. 5 bonus points for a winner over 5/1.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
Good shout Danny. We used to do this on a footy forum for Cheltenham. You'd pick a selection for each race & list them on here before the first race.
If your horse came 1st - 10 points, 2nd - 5 points & 3rd - 2 points. End of the week, see who's got the most points. 5 bonus points for a winner over 5/1.
I'm going to try and think of a rule set which makes it simple for everyone, simple for me to work out at night and simple for any non racing fans to get involved. It's a good bit of fun. Will gauge some interest in next couple weeks then propose the rules.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
3.20 thurles capodanno 6/4
Willie Mullins flying at the minute and capodanno has two entries for Cheltenham. Should go well

6:30 Newcastle pearl of qatar 7/2
Very consistent recently with margin of defeat less than 1 length last time at Newcastle. Hopefully goes one better tomorrow.

Both should have a good chance... Well they did until I had a couple of quid on them.
The double pays just over 10/1