The Betting Thread

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Just about to cash out £30 and then Palace equalised & it dropped to £14. I still cashed out......Palace have just gone 2-1 up.
Sorry Tuck

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Hanging fire on the horses until tomorrow as there's a couple of 8am inspections planned.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Todays are
Luton
Accrington
Fleetwood
Peterborough
£2 at 38/1

and added
Hull away
Charlton away
£1 at 308/1 :D

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Hanging fire on the horses until tomorrow as there's a couple of 8am inspections planned.
Couple of Owners Group horses running today,Getaway Trump and Alcala,both at Mussleborough and both look like starting short priced favourites,one of mine,Barrichello ran second yesterday,didn't back it as it was short priced.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Didn't follow my own advice & put a canadian on the horses last night because I was bored. This morning I discover that Wetherby is off. Bet 365 are a bit sneaky, offering £1 less than the stake to cash out & change the bet. Normally the cash out before racing is the stake or around 25p off.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Horse racing.
Was a meeting at Newcastle last night. All weather and horrible weather up here all day. It was on sky. Watched one race. 6 furlongs. 5 runners.
Odds on favourite was last. A 66/1 shot was 4th and blasted passed it

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Anyone having a bet tonight,I've gone for
Sheffield Wednesday ( even though it goes against the grain to want them to win ) :LOL:
Accrington
Tranmere
Peterborough
at 17/1

nd added Mansfield away at 45/1

rudd

Site Supporter
Sheffield Wednesday ( even though it goes against the grain to want them to win ) :LOL:
Accrington
Tranmere
Peterborough
at 17/1

Peterborough 1 - Ipswich 2, but there is a chance of P - P due to frozen pitch 😉

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Accrington
Tranmere
Peterborough
at 17/1

Didn't take long for those bets to go down

Thank you Accrington !!