The Adventures of Mrs Munch 2021 - Part 4

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I used to do a lot of Pigeon shooting and the occasional session on clays,when I worked as a Financial Services manager I was on a team building day where some ex army guys had put together a load of tasks,one was laser clays,now I was a fair shot on pigeons so I volunteered to do the laser shoot,I could not stop leading the clays however hard I tried and made myself look a right prat.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
As it happens, the Mr is trialling that one. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity so I couldn't resist sorting that for him. 🤪
I wouldn't let him do the trial, what if it didn't open on impact, he might hurt himself 😉😱

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
I wouldn't let him do the trial, what if it didn't open on impact, he might hurt himself 😉😱
Hmmm! I see your point 🤔 I am however assured it's very reliable. 😁 Customers are dying for it. It really is that good. 🤪
You should read the reviews.
One said his brother was in heaven after trying it.
Anothers boyfriend said they had a party afterwards. He said it was 'Fun eral' but I think he meant it was real fun. He must have still been too excited from it all when he wrote it.

It is strange though. All the reviews are from friends or relatives. Never from the person that's actually tried it. Strange!!! 🤔

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Hmmm! I see your point 🤔 I am however assured it's very reliable. 😁 Customers are dying for it. It really is that good. 🤪
Anothers boyfriend said they had a party afterwards. He said it was 'Fun eral' but I think he meant it was real fun. He must have still been too excited from it all when he wrote it.

It is strange though. All the reviews are from friends or relatives. Never from the person that's actually tried it. Strange!!! 🤔
Ah, you should be ok then😍😍😍

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Strange thread, @MunchMyStump normally posts on a separate thread when he reports on their joint adventures. No sign of one this time?
Has Mrs Munch done away with him and logged into his account to make it appear that he is still with us?

Nah, surely not, who's going to carry all her gear when she goes fishing? 😂 🤣

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Strange thread, @MunchMyStump normally posts on a separate thread when he reports on their joint adventures. No sign of one this time?
Has Mrs Munch done away with him and logged into his account to make it appear that he is still with us?

Nah, surely not, who's going to carry all her gear when she goes fishing? 😂 🤣
Don’t be surprised if there’s a Munch thread about tackle barrows next ;)

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter

If @MunchMyStump does not fancy sky diving, Treat him to a Bungee Jump.
Some companies have a no strings attached policy,
That should suit you down to the ground.😁

rudd

Site Supporter
Pah, a mere plunger, it is but a flesh wound. I want a shrubbery.
So what's next @Mrs Munch ? Skydiving?
Suggestions anyone?
Looking at that picture - potholing.
And I mean proper potholing (with a guide) not the type done at the heights of Abraham!

Shooting can be very addictive, even paintball and air soft can be a cracking day out.
Last paintball did a rambo package - 900 rounds 😃
Just lately done more air rifle shooting than fishing, range, field target, rat/squirrel stalking.
Approx 400 pellets and 16 co2 bulbs over the last two weeks.
New gun, zeroing, trying various pellets, chrono - all good excuses to plink away!
Not done any clays for a while and really miss proper guns!

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I've done air rifles and had a FAC license back in the day. I lived in South Wales at the time and owned 4 acres of woodland with a disused quarry within the boundary so FAC was no problem. The rifle was a FX Cutlas that had adjustable power. Mine was tuned from 12ftlb on lowest to 39 on highest. Great rifle and fully tuneable. Over the chrono it was putting out 990 fps with a .22 field diablo, so yes it had a very flat trajectory and a lot of stopping power out to 100 feet or more.
Potholing sounds interesting, something I have never done and would be open to try. I am a very fortunate man in that @Mrs Munch is pretty much game to try any activity (careful chaps), she has an open mind and a "why the hell not" attitude. (y)

I expect, as lockdown eases and more opportunities open up, we will be heading out and getting up to all sorts over the summer months. You only live once as they say!

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
I've done air rifles and had a FAC license back in the day. I lived in South Wales at the time and owned 4 acres of woodland with a disused quarry within the boundary so FAC was no problem. The rifle was a FX Cutlas that had adjustable power. Mine was tuned from 12ftlb on lowest to 39 on highest. Great rifle and fully tuneable. Over the chrono it was putting out 990 fps with a .22 field diablo, so yes it had a very flat trajectory and a lot of stopping power out to 100 feet or more.
Potholing sounds interesting, something I have never done and would be open to try. I am a very fortunate man in that @Mrs Munch is pretty much game to try any activity (careful chaps), she has an open mind and a "why the hell not" attitude. (y)

I expect, as lockdown eases and more opportunities open up, we will be heading out and getting up to all sorts over the summer months. You only live once as they say!
I would forget potholing.
Dont forget you are underground, and @Mrs Munch may want you there permanently.