The adventures of Mr and Mrs Munch - part 4 - The TRUE! Version!!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm knackered! Bloody turncoats everywhere!!
I mean lets be honest with ourselves chaps, when have you EVER know a woman to admit she is wrong??
Also I have no idea why they are referred to the "fairer" sex, they have no idea how to play fair at all...
I'll elect to take The Fifth on that. ;)

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
I mean lets be honest with ourselves chaps, when have you EVER know a woman to admit she is wrong??
Also I have no idea why they are referred to the "fairer" sex, they have no idea how to play fair at all...
Oh my poor darling!
Tell me why I am wrong! *Opens cupboard door and waits*

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Wow, You're a feisty one :beautiful: Having reviewed the argument extensively and taking everything into due consideration, including the very real possibility that I may well run into Mrs Munch at a fishery at some point the final verdict has to be..................

Mr Munch..........................you're doomed fella...........Guilty as sin. ??
Wimp...?

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Have you ever thought of employing a food taster, ?
May be a good idea if you forget the chair again .

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Wow, You're a feisty one :beautiful: Having reviewed the argument extensively and taking everything into due consideration, including the very real possibility that I may well run into Mrs Munch at a fishery at some point the final verdict has to be..................

Mr Munch..........................you're doomed fella...........Guilty as sin. ??

Peter for heaven's sake show the poor man some mercy and sentence him to..........transportation, I can gurantee he would be dancing up the gangway.:bounce:
That said if Mrs M was the Captain, he would find himslef walking the plank in to a shark infested sea. ?️⚓???☠️:ghost:

Scribe

Site Supporter
It's all OK, Mrs Munch has forgiven him :love2: So much so that she's already been out and got his Christmas presents and even wrapped them up already............................................

1604602251976.png

Peter - Why is one of them ticking..........⏰?

Scribe

Site Supporter
I have heard that Amnesty International are looking into Mr Munch's claims of mental & physical torture.

A protest group has been founded under the title 'Free the Leeds One' :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think we should send @Wise Owl over to re-educate Mr in the fineries of how to wear the trousers ;)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Oh yes, there you are all you keyboard warriors, mocking... The days are counting down though and one day you lot will be playing Russian roulette when pegs are drawn! Mrs. M will draw first...Let's see who's laughing then!! Not you lot of spineless miscreants as one by one the numbers are drawn and YOUR odds are getting shorter! Oh my, how I shall mock the weakness of the warriors standing before me as they tremble in their boots!
Just remember I am doing mankind a service here by keeping her off some other poor soul!!

Munchy (y)