The 500lb question ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Dave,

I have seen a few posts mentioning 500lbs of bait?? Are you going to let us all in or is it a secret icon_smile_big.gif

Tim

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
aaaarrrggggghhhhhhhh

no no no no no

don't get the nurven git started on that one

he'll deny all knowledge then go on to tell you how much each pellet,maggot,boilie & seed weighed just to prove it wasn't 500lb of bait (it actually works out at 630lb)icon_smile_big.gif

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
WeLLL Tim, now that you've asked lol,

It all started in Yateley,Hampshire. Stu, myself and a guest, who went by the name of 'Little Willy' (nothing to do with his manhood) turned up for the Stoney & Friends sponsored fish-in in the tour bus.
We pulled into the car park, about the same time, Trogg aka Alan, pulled up with caravan in tow.

I must admit between the 3 of us we had a bit of tackle and a lot of bait (900 mini Boilies, a dozen tins of luncheon meat, same of corn, bags of frozen corn, a few kilos of hemp, several loaves, mixed pellets, a gallon of maggots, 99 worms (lost one somewhere and still haven't found it) and several bags of groundbait.
We were there for 3 days, 2 nights icon_smile_big.gif Honest!

Anyway, by the time we had dragged, pushed and tugged it to our pegs, Alan had set his caravan up, put the kettle on, had a brew, tackled up and rolled around the floor laughing at the amount of gear that we had bought.

It became a standing joke but in true style ;; he who laughs last last longest

There was a brilliant bunch of chaps there and a excellent weekend was had by all, but not many fish were caught around the lake, just in our swims icon_smile_big.gif

It must have been something we threw in the water..... 500lbs of bait, lol

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It became a standing joke but in true style ;; he who laughs last last longest
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe so Dave but only till my mates come to see ya!!!

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Meet the northern gang

Lol, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.