That photograph

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
I have no idea how much of the evidence so far offered by Virginia Roberts is to be believed. But if you look at that photograph of Prince Andrew with her, it's slightly odd that her and Ghislaine are looking at a different spot to the prince. Or am I imagining it?

FadingLikeDecay

I think you are imagining it, you can see the flash reflection in the window and in Windsor & Roberts eyes. To me, Roberts is looking at the camera, Windsor slight to the left, perhaps the picture-taker. Maxwell's eye's are dark, but the amount of visible white in her left eye suggests she is looking towards the camera as well.

This is the best quality large version I found, make your own mind up I guess.
BTU7fb1a1_andrew.jpg

Warden

Site Supporter
In another post Boris is super imposed to Andrews left if you blank Andew out with a sheet of paper it's obvious that Boris is super imposed by a ragged outline unfortunately if you put the paper over Boris Andrews outline looks the same.The photo proves nothing other than she like every girl dreams of being photographed with a prince no doubt it will come out in the future.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you look closely above Andrew's waist, behind his back, you can see her fingers gripping his waist - hardly the hold you'd expect of someone who didn't want to be held or was doing so under duress

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Whether he’s done what he’s charged with or not that’s a strange position for a prince to find himself in. A pop singer or a film star with a groupy wanting a quick photo yes but, a Prince ? What was he thinking ?