That footplate for my box.

Rick123

Site Supporter
So I'm still looking fo that footplate for my Nu-Fish seat box. But I'm half wondering if a small frame would be better? I noticed Dave Coster had one on a recent video, not over big, but enough for his feet, and a level system. So he puts his box on that making it a bit higher and having all those extra posts for rests, trays and things? Thoughts please, I'm in nor rush and don't mind takin time to find the correct item. Can you buy a small platform, maybe its not possible, someone will know?

Reuben

Site Supporter
Account Locked
Depending on what you want to spend, you could go for a barrow platform, there used to be a few makes about, Daiwa did one, Matchcraft were quality, but expensive, I think Benwick sports dealt with them, and then there is Penrose
had a Penrose platform for years. A good, solid no nonsense item. When I’m not using it for fishing it doubles as an out door table when I’m away in the campervan. Great company to deal with too. As an aside, the Penrose legs are 19mm too so a much cheaper option if your Korum Accessory chair needs longer legs...

lliopp

Site Supporter
The matrix one looks like you have to already have a footplate for your box, so no good for the OP.

Rick123

Site Supporter
If anyone can find a 25mm foot plate thats not too expensive, just mail me please? I don't really want to pay a ton for one. I did see one company did a universal one that both fitted all size legs, and width, but they don't seem to be available any more. Now what was their bloody name?

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Ultimate or Stillwater