Thank you Peter.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Had a lovely couple of hours with our very own forum member and generally good guy Peter AKA .... Ukzero1 this morning. I'm interested in joining his club so he arranged for me to visit and have a walk around a couple of their waters. To say Im impressed is an understatement. What a lovely fishery. I just wanted to have a cast there and then. The fishery is secure and safe and the platforms you fish from are very strong. A lot of time and effort has gone into these fisheries that's for sure. A very pleasant couple of hours spent with a really nice guy. Thank you Peter. You're a gentleman sir. ?

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
They are nice waters, when my mojo gets itself back in order I will be up there. Only a 15 minute drive and able to park behind the pegs!!!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@tipitinmick

You're very welcome mate, glad you like them. Even a few fish topped to say "Hi". :upthumb:

@Neskin

They are in West Yorkshire, as for having a look I'll need to take a few photo's.

@Geoff P

It'll be nice to see you again mate. Let me know when you're coming through and it'll be a pleasure to wet a line with you. :upthumb:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
@Wise Owl

Any time you want a look-see, just give me a shout mate. Just name a day/time and it'll be a pleasure to show you round. :upthumb:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I might get my Pal to do some special Cakes to celebrate, they Make everyone Laugh.

You can be the choirmaster mate. ;) :giggle:

Here Mark mate we could sit round a little camp Fire sing Gin Gan Goolie :oops:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
I might get my Pal to do some special Cakes to celebrate, they Make everyone Laugh.

No fires allowed on the lakes banks..I've got a camping stove though. :D

Total

Site Supporter

.......Just checking the rule books on Pete's waters on that one mate...:oops:......Page 3209, sub section 5, verse 9...'.No 'Gin Gan goolies' :(;):giggle:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
.......Just checking the rule books on Pete's waters on that one mate...:oops:......Page 3209, sub section 5, verse 9...'.No 'Gin Gan goolies' :(;):giggle:

...other goolies are fine, but not in public. :giggle:

Neskin

@tipitinmick

You're very welcome mate, glad you like them. Even a few fish topped to say "Hi". :upthumb:

@Neskin

They are in West Yorkshire, as for having a look I'll need to take a few photo's.

@Geoff P

It'll be nice to see you again mate. Let me know when you're coming through and it'll be a pleasure to wet a line with you. :upthumb:

No club website to have a look at? Im just being nosy!

ukzero1

Site Supporter
@Neskin

Sorry mate, but they don't have a web site. I have mentioned it to the committee but no joy so far. I might see if it's viable for me to put one up. It's about time they moved into this century.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I don’t mind a sing song. I don’t mind sitting around in the buff telling dirty stories until someone gets the #### kicked out of them but, can we do this in the summer time ? Only my mum blessed me with big hands and big feet ..... two out of three ain’t bad. ????