Thank You and Sorry

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Discussion at times needs to be robust - one of the failings with modern culture is the immediate “upset” when a point of view is challenged.

Love your posts, learned masses from your blogs - have a peaceful and blessed Christmas

BTMS

Site Supporter
Neil. A simple thank you is not enough but thank you for your posts, blogs and your help for for all fishing and mental tenacity to get through the good and bad times. Hope 2022 is a better or you and one and all

Flathead

Site Supporter
The discussions on this site are pretty tame compared to many….can’t think you would have fallen out with anyone.

merry Xmas to you and all posters….let’s hope 2022 is better for all of us.

MikeT Amman

Site Supporter
I'm sure a little vein pops up on peoples foreheads reading some of my posts. But thanks to those who tolerate me and Merry Christmas to all.
Probably just dave’s as your using up all his server space……
In all honesty MD wouldn’t be the same without you and all you contribute.
There’s nothing better than looking at the “what’s new” page and seeing 10 pics of a funny coloured hand down the left side of the screen!

D&G

D&G
Site Supporter
I enjoy your helpful posts and have read your blogs/posts a number of times. You are a great contributor to the forum.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year Neil.

There are a large number of anglers that have benefitted from your guides and match / pleasure reports, so keep em coming,

You certainly should apologise though for thinking that a MacDonalds breakfast is sufficient to start a day's fishing on. Come up for a day at Lakeview and I'll show you a proper breakfast. :ROFLMAO:

Stay safe my friend.

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
Merry Christmas Neil. Have loved a lot of your posts over the years and have taken and used your advice to great effect. Long may it continue.

davylad

Site Supporter
I think everything has been said Neil, and I agree wholeheartedly, keep the posts coming mate. (y)