TF Gear Match Boss and Avanti 'Stand & deliver' se

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainswoop

I was looking at both of these seats at the weekend. Apart from the graphics and a few details they seem to be the same seat!

Chavender

Steve
Originally posted by Captainswoop

I was looking at both of these seats at the weekend. Apart from the graphics and a few details they seem to be the same seat!

then they probably are are the same but different .as niether tf gear or dragoncarp (avanti) are takle makers but just brand names and both tf gear and dragoncarp (avanti) sourse their stuff from the same chineese suppliers too order from a list of options .they just price things differently (matt hayes name comes at a price you know)

Captainswoop

Very true. They both seem better than the equivalent by 'Ultimate'. better hinges and catches.

ivgonfishing

ultimate are far better quality than avanti thats for sure, ive had no problems with my ultra team box, and before i bought it i emailed about 20 people who bought them from ebay and they all had nothing but praise to say, albeit a little heavy its definitely quality built
the other boxes are meant to be light though.
i would spend an hour or two looking up everything you can about them(the boxes you choose), im pretty sure there are some negative stuff about those avanti boxes as well

Captainswoop

TF Gear is usualy good stuff and the Avanti box is the same.

I was comparing with the 'RS' series from Ultimate, they seem to be the same type of box. I have read good reviews and opinions of it and some bad.
I have seen some horrible opinions of the equipment sold by Dragon Carp.

From what I have read some of the Negative reviews seem to be tackle 'snobbery' rather than from experience.

Last edited:

Frodo

I have ordered a Grandeslam GT5 from Chapmans Angling today they have knocked 60 off the rrp! Looks similar to the RS5 but several reviews say better quality.

When it arrives I will post my thoughts #57431;

Status
Not open for further replies.