******* Teepee's T-Pot *******

0lly

This is right up there with the invention of the wheel and sliced bread! Robbed 8 tops off some water bottles that are 3/4 inch tall and less than a inch wide ANNNNNDDD the bottom has tiny holes in which should be great for if they get full of water!

GOOD JOB THAT MAN![:T][:T][:T]

dancey

Hey Teepee,

Been using your T-Pot for years and think it is ace.

Do you mind if I post your how to up on my club's forum?

Obviously I will link back to this thread as original source.

Cheers

Smileybri

OMG what a cracking idea. :)
i went to my local tackleshop recently to try to buy some pots that would fit my match kits,none he had would,they were all for powerkits.
a converting i will go
full marks that man and again thanks for sharing :)

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
My slight variation. Mounted to the side means that you can ship out paste without the pole blocking the cup. Also the pole can be twisted to move the pot out of your line of sight.

T1Cybernetic

One other thing to note is, Put some small holes in one or two of your pots and then you don't have to worry about water in them all the time as it just drains away itself...

mastic

The Method Man
Just made my 1st one up for a margin pole ive got, well chuffed to bits lol. Thanks for this as i was going to buy some next week. One question- do i leave it on all through my fishing session.Sorry not pole fished before.

fourmations

yeah mastic

just leave it on, thats the idea, so you dont have to swap cupping kits
for normal tops, its a lot a handier, cheers

Mermaid

Calamity Lin
Site Supporter
I've been using this idea for a long time now after seeing the original post. I've shown this idea to youngsters who I'v taught and they give it a great thumbs up too. A fantastic idea, and thanks for sharing it with us.

I love the paste pot variation, and feel another 'top' raid of the bathroom and kitchen cupboards coming on.......

ThrobsBlackHat

I just made a couple of these, having only used my new pole once.

They are so easy to make and work so well.

I literally cannot believe how good they are & how stable they are.

No wonder firms have been trying to use the concept.

supersuperleeds

Made one of these the other day out of an old Right Guard deodorant top. Worked perfectly, normally can't cup in to save my life, but this worked brilliantly.

unclepeas

Bringin' this back! :D

Just been trying to 'kit-out' me father for his power-whip. He wants to get back into fishing and margin fishing is what he likes. We was watching a video on youtube last night and he shouts "hey son! i should get one of those for friday!" to which i replied "or we could make one!?".

These t-pots are truly brilliant! ^^

Last edited:

tincatim

What a fantastic idea this is! I bookmarked this article a few months ago and forgot about it, until this weekend that is!

I now have three pots made up ready to go, saved me a few quid, thanks very much!

I made a few up last weekend, in various sizes. Used them this week and they are brilliant.[:T]
Thanks very much for sharing the idea, so simple yet so efficient. Not to mention money saving and recycling all in one go.
As a very new novice its easy to get swept up with all the latest "Must Have's"[:(]
Thanks once again, very much appreciated![:D]

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
I was wondering how to use paste with the original design as I could only use a small piece so it would get past the pole. Your modification is top notch Neil! Just about to make a few up.