******* Teepee's T-Pot *******

chris w

pc problem solver
Originally posted by jeffc

Great idea Teepee, if anybody else gets an idea which they think is unique and may be commercially viable get a Patent application done. Good ideas and intellectual property should give the inventor some reward not just big companies who steal them... Ask Mr Dyson
ok some advice i heard the other day regarding copyrite and pattents is this

if you have a idea for something and you are sure it has not been done before the best thing to do

is to take photos of your idea and write a description of your product/idea and the simply put them in a envelope and post them to yourself this will then give you a date posted reciept which can not be refuted under law providing you dont open the envelope then if you decide to take your idea to a company and they say no thank you and decide to go with your idea for their own profit you will have an official document to refute their right to the idea as they would have stole it from you.

daveyboy

very good peter , this is the first time i have seen the t pee, made one and tried it out today on the stainy, its ideal for pellets and casters

paul_fish

Some great ideas there. I'll show you my version someday.
Just goes to show that with a bit of thought you dont need to spend loads of hard earned dosh in the tackle shop.

Morse

I would just like to say thank you for this idea. I made a couple last week and since I have used them my catches have improved a great deal which i can only put down to better feeding through these pots.

spud

Baggin Machine
I have made about a dozen of these so far mainly smaller ones for the winter, but i have made 1 or 2 for fishing with paste in the summer. Going to try the smaller ones on saturday and see what there like. Thanks to teepee for his great idea and sharing it with us also[;)][:D]

chris.e

these are now being sold on ebay as new to the market calling it the easy pot pole cup WHAT A RIP OFF
Being sold by spot on tackle so how about a boycott

Last edited:

midgetchris

Team Trinders 08
brilliant idea i have made up about 10 of them, the tops off 1lt vodka bottles are great for them

pondlife

Just picked up on this thread... Teepee ura genius.... off to the shed right now to dig out my toss pots and do the teepee conversion.... what a top banana ... 100% Foolproof !!!!

slf

NUFC
just made some of the orinals, this idea will be used again. however in the tackle shop of my local fishery they are selling these

jam_ere_2k8

I like the idea of making good cheap pole cups but unfortunately i dont have a pole[:I] yet[:D] .

but i am off to a commercial fishery tomorrow and wondered if i could use my 15ft waggler rod as a sort of pole and use one of theese pots to feed accurate[8D]?

Jamie

slf

NUFC
Originally posted by jam_ere_2k8

I like the idea of making good cheap pole cups but unfortunately i dont have a pole[:I] yet[:D] .

but i am off to a commercial fishery tomorrow and wondered if i could use my 15ft waggler rod as a sort of pole and use one of theese pots to feed accurate[8D]?

Jamie

no you could not mate you would get a load of tangles and would slide around when playing fish

Meph

To echo all the other guys on this post, such a simple yet incredibly effective design!

I've been using the tops of plastic drink bottles with grooves cut in and secured with the bottle cap for an age but this simple design has changed the way I "toss" forever!

Thanks man!

T1Cybernetic

Originally posted by midgetchris

brilliant idea i have made up about 10 of them, the tops off 1lt vodka bottles are great for them
I was staring at the vodka and whiskey tops in the corner of my room thinking they would make a great feed pot [;)] but the bottles are too full for me to take them off right now [:(] Looks like some heavy shot drinking for the weekend.

Anyway i just whipped a couple of them up with (plastic cups) for paste/bread punch fishing, great idea thanks...

Carp-Freeek

' Shorty '
Goodness knows how many years later.. And I still haven't used a different pole pot since discovering this!