******* Teepee's T-Pot *******

Hooklength

great idea teepee, thanks for sharing it.

perhaps you'll patent the next good idea you get so others can't copy and take all the credit - and profit

Festa

Recently converted my toss pots. They originally would not fit my pole. Tried them out a it the weekend. Absolutely BRILLIANT !

Well done Peter !

No animals were injured whilst making this film

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Why pay Prestons for an inferior version??????????

Peter.
100lb+ JINX CLUB MEMBER

little_roach

Bazzer
Bought the Preston pots last year before I saw this, unfortunately[:(]. These are better than the Preston versions because the rubbers can come off the Preston version and can be lost.Since making a few this way from various caps I haven't used my Preston pots - they are inferior!

Last edited:

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
for those of you who like the T-pot idea heres a variation of that for fishing paste, i finally got round to taking some photos
what the ek! lets call it the P-pot lol[:D]

unlike the T-pot the P-pot sits on top of the pole so there is no restriction for shipping out a lump of paste, it fastens to the pole in the same way as the T-pot,

to make the P-pot drill 2 holes at the bottom of the sides of the pot oposite each other, thread a piece of No12 elastic through the two holes and tie an over hand knot, and thats it, leave about inch tag ends on the knot for ease of attaching and removing the pot from the pole,

to attach to the pole lay the pot on the pole and pull the elastic around the pole and over the pot,

duffman

I have been going with the paste variation since I first saw Teepee's original T pot post.I use it for all my 'toss-potting'.

You may find the aerosol lids are a little unstable on the pole, but never fear !! The perfect pot is one of those small salt cellars, the really cheap ones ( last one I bought was 19 pence from Morrisons).Chuck the contents on your chips, then cut the pot down to around 1/3 is original height. Holes and laccy as per Teepee's suggestion, but the pots have indentations underneath, which means you can cut 2 small 'v's' in the rim for the pole to sit in , nice and snug.

Another bonus with these type of pots , is you can drill the snap on tops to make a 'pepperpot'.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
hi Looney, use what you want but using the standard solid stuff helps keep the weight down,

jeffc

Great idea Teepee, if anybody else gets an idea which they think is unique and may be commercially viable get a Patent application done. Good ideas and intellectual property should give the inventor some reward not just big companies who steal them... Ask Mr Dyson