Team Peter or Team Dave - get your Nuggets Out :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
On Saturday, Peter and I will be fishing @steak 's Charity Fishing Match at Lindholme Lakes in support of the Nick Clark Memorial Match to raise funds for the 'Yorkshire Cancer Centre'

Now as you all know, Peter and I always have a friendly (or not so depends who wins ;) ) Nugget , £1 bet between us, and I'm sure I'm in credit at the moment despite Peter assuring me I'm not :D

So, I'm inviting you all to join in the friendly Nugget challenge, and put a £1 on either Peter (boo, hiss) or me Dave (yeeha, no brainer), all £1's raised will go to the Yorkshire Cancer Centre and will be added to the total sum raised by @steak

In return you get to display this little banner under your username until the end of the weekend, or longer if I win lol ....

1625079284465.png 1625079480960.png

It's all for fun, and to raise a few pounds for a worthwhile cause, no actual bets will be placed, however you can claim bragging rights if your chosen one beats the other ;)

In order to take part CLICK THIS LINK and select the upgrade of your choice - Team Peter or Team Dave

I'll put up a total on Friday night but keep the book running over the weekend

Get your Nuggets out for the Lads :beer-toast1:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just a point to clarify, in the upgrade options it shows...

1625080138976.png

£1.00 for 4/5 days is not £1.00 per day, but the duration the upgrade lasts for :)

The cost is £1.00 in total for either option

steak

Left hand drawer
Site Supporter
On Saturday, Peter and I will be fishing @steak 's Charity Fishing Match at Lindholme Lakes in support of the Nick Clark Memorial Match to raise funds for the 'Yorkshire Cancer Centre'

Now as you all know, Peter and I always have a friendly (or not so depends who wins ;) ) Nugget , £1 bet between us, and I'm sure I'm in credit at the moment despite Peter assuring me I'm not :D

So, I'm inviting you all to join in the friendly Nugget challenge, and put a £1 on either Peter (boo, hiss) or me Dave (yeeha, no brainer), all £1's raised will go to the Yorkshire Cancer Centre and will be added to the total sum raised by @steak

In return you get to display this little banner under your username until the end of the weekend, or longer if I win lol ....

It's all for fun, and to raise a few pounds for a worthwhile cause, no actual bets will be placed, however you can claim bragging rights if your chosen one beats the other ;)

In order to take part CLICK THIS LINK and select the upgrade of your choice - Team Peter or Team Dave

Nice 1 Dave 😉😂😂

steak

Left hand drawer
Site Supporter

Nice one Dave.
If anyone wants any more info, have a look here ………

The Nick Clark Memorial Match 2021.