Team Maggotdrowning vs strong competition

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Last May after the Garbolino academy day I decided to push my fully laden trolley up from peg 26 on Ash to the top of the car park. Not so much because I needed to but because I thought I would take up the challenge [:eek:]
I did it with a brief stop outside the shop but I tell you what I'll never do it again lol

G20

Site Supporter
Must say it puts me off going to this local venue. Wish they would put in a lower car park.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Apparently it's not possible as the ground at the bottom of the slope and at the back of Ash Lake isn't suitable to build/park on, and the dam wall isn't strong enough to sustain regular traffic across it.
What it needs is a cable car [:D]

Total

Site Supporter
Originally posted by keith

....Mark, Alders Hill is worse than Tyler's. Once on it you cannot stop. Even when you break the summit there is a gradually incline up to the car park. Tylers is a long gradual slope with plenty of stopping places along the way.

....Jeez![:D]....I'd better get some more practice at Tylers before I attempt this hill at Alders.[:T]

....Funny how these hills aren't mentioned before one fishes these venues! drooling.gif [:H][:D]

Last edited:

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
You can drive down the hill unload and drive back up [:T] only 3 cars at a time,if you don't mind waiting it will save a walk [:D]

Total

Site Supporter
^^[:D]....I don't mind the trip going down![:D]....It's the bloody trip back up that would worry me![:D][:0]