TBF open-Jenny’s pool 😭😭

BAD H

Pelletmeister
Gotta be positive mate, you did the right thing. You probs could have fished more conservatively for 50LB but that still wouldn't have got you in the frame so you made the right choice. On to the next.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Gotta be positive mate, you did the right thing. You probs could have fished more conservatively for 50LB but that still wouldn't have got you in the frame so you made the right choice. On to the next.
Cheers Brian 👍I could of had 50lb if I’d of just fished steady for skimmers, and maybe had odd F1, our side of the lake completely shut down no one was getting a bite , they were only paying top 3 obviously, no sections, so I just kept feeding quite heavy for a late run shallow, but it never happened and blew the peg 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Smallish turnout today , but quality field, for “moody” Jenny’s pool a good draw was needed, that’s where my day went wrong 😂😂 peg 4 was handed to me 🙈🙈, it’s a nothing peg, smack in the middle of better pegs 💁‍♂️....The whole pool had fished hard though, and I’ve managed ok down my side of the pool, despite only having 33lb of F1,s, stockies, skimmers, the lad on my right has beaten me though on peg 6, he’s had 43lb 💁‍♂️....The other side of the pool has fished much better, with Martin paynter storming it off 21, with 78lb, Bagger Phil Moore was 2nd of 16 with 69lb , 3rd was 59lb off 19 ......For me it started off ok , fishing pellets at 14.5m, but it didn’t last,then it was a struggle,just getting a bite, I’ve fished all over the peg, trying to find a few,but it was the same for everyone from peg 2 to peg 8 💁‍♂️Looking forward to it warming up next week , and I’ve got 3 matches 👍👍🎣🎣 Back to the drawing board B0C7B78C-9474-4452-80AA-2FD4533B0E56.jpeg

Where’s your landing net? Not surprised you didn’t get much if you were trying to glove them all out! 😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Where’s your landing net? Not surprised you didn’t get much if you were trying to glove them all out! 😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣
You can’t put the keepnets in until 15mins before the start, so no point having the landing net there in the way, just to take a photo of the peg💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

Alantherose

Site Supporter
You can’t put the keepnets in until 15mins before the start, so no point having the landing net there in the way, just to take a photo of the peg

Ah gotcha. Showing my utter naivety about match related gubbins and failing to be funny at the same time- that must be worse than having a duff match Chef ☺️