Please Read Talktalk.net

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
For some reason the Baracuda spam filter has blocked the Maggotdrowning mail server IP address and are not responding to my requests to remove it from their block list.

This affects Talktalk.net email users as they will not receive notification and password reset emails.

If you are affected by this please email administrator@maggotdrowning.com with your username, from your registered email address, with an alternative email address and I will add it to your profile.

Please note, in the interest of security I cannot make changes to anyone's profile unless the request comes from their registered email address.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
For some reason the Baracuda spam filter has blocked the Maggotdrowning mail server IP address and are not resoonding to my requests to remove it from their block list.

This affects Talktalk.net email users as they will not receive notification and password reset emails.

If you are affected by this please email administrator@maggotdrowning.com with your username, from your registered email address, with an alternative email address and I will add it to your profile.

Please note, in the interest of security I cannot make changes to anyone's profile unless the request comes from their registered email address.
I spent over an hour the other day speaking to a talktalk customer representive online, and got nowhere with them, trying to explain that the previous 13 odd years I have had no problems with recieving e mails from this site , yet now i cant recieve any at all, was an utter waste of time

Total

Site Supporter
I spent over an hour the other day speaking to a talktalk customer representive online, and got nowhere with them, trying to explain that the previous 13 odd years I have had no problems with recieving e mails from this site , yet now i cant recieve any at all, was an utter waste of time
Worst company I've ever dealt with...:(......Complete bunch of twonks...

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was a talktalk customer, never used their email service. Their customer service, based overseas, mainly in South Africa and the Phillipines I think is dreadful. My internet was down and I knew it was an issue outside my property and they wanted to charge me £65 for an engineer visit. After contacting the CEOs office after Openreach attended the issue was the line between the cabinet and a lamp post opposite my bungalow.

After that I never rang customer service I sent emails to the CEO, Tristia.Harrison@talktalkplc.com I always got a call back from their UK based Escalations team and they solved the issue.

I am now with Plusnet and again if I have an issue I will email the CEOs office, that way you are guaranteed to get your issue sorted.

Total

Site Supporter
I was a talktalk customer, never used their email service. Their customer service, based overseas, mainly in South Africa and the Phillipines I think is dreadful. My internet was down and I knew it was an issue outside my property and they wanted to charge me £65 for an engineer visit. After contacting the CEOs office after Openreach attended the issue was the line between the cabinet and a lamp post opposite my bungalow.

After that I never rang customer service I sent emails to the CEO, Tristia.Harrison@talktalkplc.com I always got a call back from their UK based Escalations team and they solved the issue.

I am now with Plusnet and again if I have an issue I will email the CEOs office, that way you are guaranteed to get your issue sorted.
Had all that above, similar to yourself.....I was never going to pay for an Open reach engineer visit....Fortunately a good friend of mine is an BT bod' and he pulled a few strings for me at the local exchange and got it sorted for me. Once BT brought overhead fibre via their normal phone lines down our cul de sac I sacked off TalkTalk...Then began two months of grief....Only just sorted it after threats to sue the sods....

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well a quick check and it appears we now no longer are blacklisted ....

Checking maggotdrowning.com against 91 known blacklists...
Listed 0 times with 0 timeouts

However talktalk.net still seems to have an issue with us...

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
username@talktalk.net

all hosts for 'talktalk.net' have been failing for a long time (and retry time not reached)

Rob F

Site Supporter
I'll get the semaphore flags laundered, polish the heliograph mirrors and get the pigeons fed.
Meanwhile listen for the drums and look for the smoke!!!

rudd

Site Supporter
I find the Sky engineers alright to deal with, but the office team......:censored:
Had one in last week - he pointed out sky had sent wrong 2tb Q box - it was a new old one.
They sent a new new 2tb box for next day delivery after I complained.
Old style cannot send 4k UHD - HDR.
He also checked all wifi signals and set up an old HD box as a freeview box.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well somethings happened,

at 7.20 am this morning i began to recieve maggotdrowning E mails from talk talk again
We were on it last night trying to get the server's IP address removed from their blacklist.
I havent had an acknowledgment yet but will check when I get in