Talkangling Pairs CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Scatt

I received this e-mail from Harry Cotterill today which i have copied & pasted in full......

Hiya Paul
I can't get into the site - I have had this problem before and it usually clears itself after a few days.
Can you do me a big favour? - I have to cancel the Pairs match, the water level is now so low it is causing the fish some severe distress. I have lost about 250 carp and I expect there are that many on the bottom. So the EA has strongly recommended a match ban for at least 6 weeks or until we get some significant rainfall. I have to agree with them - it breaks my heart to see the fish in such a state.
Can you please post the cancellation on the site, and let everyone know how sorry Dave and I are. I have spoken to Gary but he is on his way to Thirsk and wont be back for a while so he can't help much.
Let me know how you get on.
Cheers Mate
Harry

MALC

Sorry to hear that Paul but sounds like a wise choice by Harry.

Fully agree with his decision.

Hope things sort out soon for the fishery.

RED WAS
Datafile2.asp
I'VE STARTED CATCHING NOW HE'S GONE..!!

Paul Scatt

Great news Gang,
Thanks to NJH a venue has been found to replace 5 Ways ( Hope to be back soon H ) for the pairs match.

The date remains unchanged as does the draw / Match times -: 10am fish 11am to 4pm

15.00 all in .

Trophy TBA ( looks like i will have to sort this )

Venue -: Manor Farm Leisure
Anchor Lane,
Harvington
Evesham
Worcestershire WR11 5NR

There will be no eating or beer tent on site however Iam looking for a suitable establisment for breakfast & pub for afterwards .

Details of the fishery can be found here-: http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/manor2.htm

It is Boundary lake that we are fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.