Taking grandson #1 fishing

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nothing too exciting to report - he caught 10 Roach & Rudd in the first hour, declared boredom, ate a snack, raced maggots, decided to train them all to do tricks - that kept him entertained for a while, left me catching some bigger Roach and Perch down the edge, stopped at 30 for an early lunch, played on my phone for half an hour, I caught five more, then called it a day as the rain looked to be on it's way.

Total score - 10 to him, 25 to me, bag of Wotsits, 1 Bannana, 2 cheese sarnies, and two carton of pop to him, four cheese sarnies and a cup of coffee to me :D

rudd

Site Supporter
Nothing too exciting to report - he caught 10 Roach & Rudd in the first hour, declared boredom, ate a snack, raced maggots, decided to train them all to do tricks - that kept him entertained for a while, left me catching some bigger Roach and Perch down the edge, stopped at 30 for an early lunch, played on my phone for half an hour, I caught five more, then called it a day as the rain looked to be on it's way.

Total score - 10 to him, 25 to me, bag of Wotsits, 1 Bannana, 2 cheese sarnies, and two carton of pop to him, four cheese sarnies and a cup of coffee to me :D
😍 Wotsits are good for masking Roachy fingers