Take Heed

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I flatly refuse to accept old age and I fully intend to grow old disgracefully:cool::smoke::beer-toast1::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
I told our Gert when i start acting any where near Normal she has to get me shot.
Exactly mate. There are lads I used to knock about with, all younger than me, who may as well lay in the box and pull the lid closed.:( I want to wring every bit of enjoyment out of every minute that I have left and if any miserable old gits are offended and tell me that I should act my age, they can do one:headbang:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Everyone who knows me never tells me to act my age as they all know in me head im a teenager, in me body im a Prisoner and in my attitude im a Terrorist ;);)

Expanda

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day
Rage, rage against the dying of the light"
(Dylan Thomas)

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
That grim reaper is heading for the most frightening ride of his life when he comes calling on me. He best get ready. I ain't going easily. Bring it on. Poor sod will need counciling when I've done with him. 😜😆😆
Wish I could give that 2 likes mate

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
That grim reaper is heading for the most frightening ride of his life when he comes calling on me. He best get ready. I ain't going easily. Bring it on. Poor sod will need counciling when I've done with him. 😜😆😆

Well if he come to you first he will be well P'ssed of if im next ;)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Your next appointment is on Monday mate... :ROFLMAO: .....See you there bruv! :oops:;)
Unless the grim reaper can fish he can #### off Mark. I'll say to him ..... " fair play grimbo, you can have me if you can beat me in a match " watch the fu##er take me to a carp puddle full of F1's. That's me buggered then. 😣😣😣