Tadcaster

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good luck, are you opposite the sand beds?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Yeah mate the river was rising so had to get back under the A64 bridge before it got too deep, didn’t want to be dragging Albert across the main carriageway we made it ? B1238688-608A-4EBE-AF8F-25BA1BAA08C3.jpeg

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Respect. You've got to be on the bank to catch em. Well done for getting out pal. ?. I normally fish the other bank. If you were to walk further down river you'd be opposite the sewerage outfall would you not ? Ive caught some nice roach from there over the years. Thats where a seal popped its head up two feet off my mates waders. Ive never seen anyone get out of a river so quick. He passed away with cancer but, I still think of that day we had ..... And that seal. ??

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We walked under that bridge this morning around 10:30 and again 11:30 :eek:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
We walked under that bridge this morning around 10:30 and again 11:30 :eek:
Not been for a couple of years. Does the brewery still smell of hops etc ? I loved that smell. Im weird like that. ??

Wise Owl

Account Locked
No mate with the water Rising we got back through bridge a bit sharpish, if ya get stuck you have to go up onto the Main A64 and cross both carriageways over the Central Reservation as well.Not good especially when ya got a Hyperactive Black Pup with as much road sense as Diane Abbots Maths skills.