Tackleuk

123dgale

As anybody else had any bad dealings with this company. Twice i have ordered items that are saying in stock, twice i have been put on hold,meaning they dont have it in stock. The problem now is it the money i have paid goes into a holding bank (paid with paypal) and can take over a week to go back into my bank account.

123dgale

Just had my reply off Tackleuk they have returned my money. so now i have to wait until 26/11 to have my money back from paypal
Beware this is the second time this as happened. The first time i thought genuine mistake but second time perhaps not ( selling stuff then drop shipping)

Andy the grandad

Stress is caused by not fishing enough.
Site Supporter
I have had the same problem a couple of times with this shop.
So have a lot of others.

Wardee

Yep, item was showing as in stock, phoned up before ordering to check as I'd heard they aren't the most reliable. Waited for 5mins whilst the fella went and checked stock. Order placed, 3 days later, sorry haven't got any and refunded the money.

Somersetlad

Yep, item was showing as in stock, phoned up before ordering to check as I'd heard they aren't the most reliable. Waited for 5mins whilst the fella went and checked stock. Order placed, 3 days later, sorry haven't got any and refunded the money.
Who did you phone? Tackle Uk's internet/mail order outlet, or the retail shop in Yeovil, they're not co-sited, so quite possibly something is in stock in the shop, but is not available mail order. Stock control computer sytems are not perfect, items get broken, stolen, misplaced or sent in error, it happens with all retailers, the tackle trade would be helped if the manufacturers put bar-codes on their products as they could then use EPOS type systems. I find it ironic, that people look for the cheapest price and are then surprised that they get cheap service!

Fritz

Petri Heil! (german angler‘s greeting)
I also ordered items which were shown as in stock and they were not. About two weeks later I still was waiting for delivery and I wrote them that I wanted my money back or a delivery. The money was send back fast. I am very sure that I will not order again in the future, instead I will continue to order somewhere else.

Tomboy22

Bought a couple of the new TDRs off them in the summer had no issues speedy delivery aswell, seem to have gone down hill since then reading the above posts.

Method Man

Hi guys, yes shocking service numerous times item shows as in stock 2 weeks later no delivery phone yea sorry it’s out of stock, worst still you order a few items one is out of stock even though showing as in stock and they hold back the complete order until it’s all in I personally will not use them, at least with AD it shows out of sock so you can’t order it.l ?

jasonb

Account Locked
Who did you phone? Tackle Uk's internet/mail order outlet, or the retail shop in Yeovil, they're not co-sited, so quite possibly something is in stock in the shop, but is not available mail order. Stock control computer sytems are not perfect, items get broken, stolen, misplaced or sent in error, it happens with all retailers, the tackle trade would be helped if the manufacturers put bar-codes on their products as they could then use EPOS type systems. I find it ironic, that people look for the cheapest price and are then surprised that they get cheap service!

tackle uk have had form for this for a long time, there is multiple threads on here and other sites saying the same thing. it seems they don't seem to care that they advertise stuff they don't have and do it quite deliberately.

I would never use them

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
don't forget to leave feedback on trustpilot...and once entered screenshot it because i've heard of companies being able to remove bad feedback!

Rick123

Site Supporter
I'm in the habit now of asking if items are in stock, before ordering.

Albert H

Got the T shirt.

Definitely a company to avoid unless you're a fan of "incomplete" orders.

For years, according to replies from them on review sites like Trustpilot, they've been saying they're updating their systems to show real time stock status, but truth be told, it's not changed since I can remember.

A company being economical with the truth is another reason worth avoiding it.

Zena

Same as most looked on web site said in stock payed then email saying your item is on hold

Simon65

Last few times I have used them has been excellent , stuff in stock and all arrived on time at decent price

zipper-de-doodah

A liner, about four hours ago...
I have only used them once - terrible! Items shown in stock that weren't, wrong item delivered, incomplete delivery, hopeless telephone support etc. etc. I left a lengthy negative review on Trustpilot. I noticed that they have been advertising the new Guru feeder storage box for some time - shown as in stock even though it has yet to hit the marketplace (could now be wrong about this as the release was imminent). I wouldn't trust them to run a bath.....