Tackleuk.co.uk - Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade67

The wife won 1000 at bingo last Saturday (good shout girl !!). So with my share, I decided on a new seatbox (before she decided on using it for a new washer/dryer or some other household equipment).
Decided on the Diawa 200 box at the local tackle shop. They wanted the full 399 RRP even though they only had the display model left (bit dusty, scratched and a bit of the wheel kit missing). Said no thanks and left the shop.
After scouring the internet, I came accross this site and decided to purchase said box for 269.99 (130 cheaper !!).
Ordered it on Monday midday, it arrived Wednesday.
When I opened the box, I found it had been packaged upside down and the 'cassette' type drawers were damaged. A rivot, on the runner which it slides on, had ripped out of the cassette box itself (I think because it was upside down).
Got in touch and sent photo's of the damaged bit, and they immediately offered to replace the item, no problems, no arguments or anything. Very impressed with their service, they were very apologetic.
Just thought they deserved some praise.
Anyone else had good/bad dealings with them or any other internet site??

petemid

Have used them a few times and found that they were excellent.

I think they underpriced the seatbox I got from them, but they still honoured the price [:D]. Soon as I had bought it the price went back up to its correct level.

Communication levels were also great, they answered my emails the next day each time.

If buying any tackle I always take a look at their site and have bought quite a lot from them.

Overall, a fantastic company in my opinion. [:D][:D]

In terms of other internet sites, I have only 4 that I will use now, they are all brilliant - Harrisons, Shortferry angling, England Angling and of course, tackleuk.co.uk

slappy2

shame they didn t help ya catch,lol

yes used them in the passed good company must say!!!

cannyatton

I've used this site a couple of times and I've found the prices charged and service offered excellent.

nardona

Ordered a drennan universal top kit from tackleuk yesterday, delivered today.

They answered a question for me 5 minutes after i contacted them and packaging was excellent.

Always had good service from Harrisons aswell.

Lee999

Leeroy
Again top marks from me, ordered a fox bump bar from them and came the next day.

scott187

Top marks from me also

I've been in the process of updating my tackle over the last 6 months due to a lengthy absence from fishing...

I've spent hundreds of pounds and most of my shopping has been done with this company...

A massive variety of stock and very fast delivery.....customer service is also excellent too..

Status
Not open for further replies.