Tackle theft from Van - Essex

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

Michael Noakes
POAS Angling Club​

It is with a very heavy heart to inform you all that my van was broken into today and my whole match fishing tackle collection has been stolen. It has taken me 30yrs to collect some of it and it was worth £1,000’s of pounds. I would like to ask you all to please keep an eye out or if you get offered the following tackle cheap:
17.5m Browning Xitan pole with 9 top kits, cupping kit 4 half exts
13.5m Browning Es-X ultra carp pole with cupping kit and 3 top kits
2 brand new cadence 9ft feeder rods
1 brand new Preston mini plus 11.6ft method feeder rod
Preston space station XL seat box loaded with everything you would ever need
Preston absolute 3m whip
Silstar executive 4m whip
Browning profil 2.5 & 3m whips
Matrix carryal with every seat box attachment you can imagine
Ultimate hooded side tray
Daiwa ninja double handle reel
Preston bait bag full to the brim with pellet, wafters, boilies etc
MAP 4 wheel trolley (very distinctive as the rear wheels are large and bespoke)
Preston response carp 4m landing net pole
Drennan polemaster ultra carp 3m landing handle
Daiwa feeder box filled to the brim with every feeder you can think of plus loads and loads of guru pre tied hooklengths.
Guru/drennan catapults
Landing net heads
Etc etc etc

Gutted is an understatement guys 1f62d.png 1f62d.png 1f62d.png please help me to make this too hot to handle!

Mick

1611654134463.png

Rick123

Site Supporter
Mate. Must be heartbreaking, I'm hoping you were insured one way or another Dave. These morons that cause this type of low level crime, are a major factor in our society fractured state. I'd forget fines or community work, I'd brand them with a hot iron on the forehead saying THEIF in big letters. Hope you get it all back mate, were the police any help?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Not my tackle, I'm just relaying the information

Marker50

Site Supporter
Gutted for you mate.
Hope you are insured.
That put me off a van a bit.as i know i would end up leaving trolly loaded in it.

Alantherose

Site Supporter
Mate. Must be heartbreaking, I'm hoping you were insured one way or another Dave. These morons that cause this type of low level crime, are a major factor in our society fractured state. I'd forget fines or community work, I'd brand them with a hot iron on the forehead saying THEIF in big letters. Hope you get it all back mate, were the police any help?

I imagine branding anyone THEIF would be enough to put all criminals on their guard 🤣🤣🤣

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
That is absolutely despicable. I can’t even think how upset this guy must feel right now. That’s horrible is that. 😡😡

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Too true Mick 😕 Apologies if my post above was insensitive 🤦🏻‍♂️
No mate. I wasn’t aiming anything at you pal. I’m with you all the way. You can’t even imagine how this guy must feel can you ? I had a van broken into years ago. There wasn’t even anything in it but, with no windows in the back the thieves obviously didn’t know that. They shoved something in the lock and I’m guessing twisted the mechanism. I got the van fixed but, after that episode I was looking at every passer by suspiciously. I couldn’t help but think ..... one of you might be the one who’s broke into my van. I guess I was paranoid for a few months. It’s a horrible feeling. You feel sick to the bottom of your stomach. If I was to catch anyone breaking into my house or vehicle I don’t think I’d stop until one of us were dead. 😡

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I like the tattoo on the forehead idea. That and someway of making their hair not grow like an injection sort of thing.

david white

Site Supporter
Nah mate London born and breed ( but come to think of it ......... !! even in the 60’s London was “ cosmopolitan “ before the word even became fashionable ) 🤔😂

Maverick

Site Supporter
Something none of us wants to happen. I can't ever imagine starting all over again at my age if that happened to me.

You know us brits tho, always try to keep a stiff upper lip, and always looking on the bright side of life. Wonder how much the Cadence 9ft feeder rods are selling for on the black market :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know, I know it's not funny. Just happen to be looking for one of those :LOL:

Lets hope they catch the scum bags and Michael gets his stuff back.

BBear

Site Supporter
Gutted for him. These scum know they’re highly unlikely to get caught and even if they do there’s no punishment.