Tackle Security - Trackers

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm not sure what you mean. The sim is placed in the tracker and the tracker will send text messages to your phone once set up

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
It took me a few hours to get everything working but it’s brilliant. Devices inferior to this one used to cost £1000 not so long ago. Unbelievable for the money.

As my tackle lives in my car it will also track the car if it gets nicked. Thinking about getting one for our lass for her car.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you use the 'shock' function it is that sensitive that if someone opens/closes the car door it can send you a text.
It can be a bit annoying after a bit but great if you have to leave your tackle somewhere else.
If you send a text to the tracker ... shock123456 it switches the function on, noshock123456 turns it off again

If you use the app it gives you the location details at any moment in time. Once the location search refreshes it will show you where you are in relation to the tracker.
You can also track it's movements, speeds, stop-overs etc via the app and it will save historical movements.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
It is Steve. Once you learn a few commands and get the app working it’s brilliant. Mines accurate to about 2ft which is amazing.

Marker50

Site Supporter
What i ment was.
To keep the sim active you said you can just text from trakker.
So to do that do you take simm out of trakker and put in a phone.
Or is it ok to text to trakker ?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you text a command to the tracker it will text you back with a confirmation.
Likewise if you activate the shock sensor, or the battery runs low, you will receive a text.
I haven't taken the Sim out in all the time I've had it

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've just realised I've had mine 18 months now and no issues with it.
Just got to remember where I left it ;) lol

(only kidding :) )

Ringe

Site Supporter
Just looked for these, but cannot find them near the prices cited here, especially here within the UK - any ideas guys?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The UK prices have virtually doubled in the past year however the Chinese import prices are pretty much the same, it just takes longer to get here.