T-Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
to all you MD pole men & women heres a simple little pole feeder pot you can make in just a few minutes,
i came up with this idea about 12 months ago and offered it to a tackle manufacturer (who will remain nameless) but because things didn't work out, without going into detail, i withdrew the offer, and have since heard of the it being shown around,

so before anyone else claims fame for the T-Pot here it is for you to make your own...

it can be fitted or removed in seconds to any size pole tip, (without removing the rig)

all you need is a small aerosol top and a piece of No 12 elastic,

cut 2 Vs in the top opposite each other and then drill two small holes directly under the Vs same diameter as the pole elastic (i use a bait drill)..

push the elastic into the inside of the pot and tie a knot then do the same to other side (see photo)
Datafile5.jpg

Datafile5.jpg

to fit to your pole, lay the tip into the 2 Vs and pull the elastic over the tip and under the cup (see photo) if you dont think its on tight enough or slips if the pole is wet just pull the elastic around again
Datafile5.jpg

Datafile5.jpg

hope that makes sense it really is a simple idea that works great for this time of year when you only want to feed very little but acurately...

teepee.

dadtojj

teepee, used your tpot idea today the idea is excelent. well done mate, and thanks for sharing, your a star. CHEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.