Sweetcorn Recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlythMags

Has anyone got any 'wonder' sweetcorn recipes, other than to buy the more expensive pre-flavoured stuff?

I'm intent on fishing mainly for tench, roach or perch tomorrow and any advice wouldn'y go amiis.

Thanks.

TINY

Tiny
Flavour it yourself with stuff from the kitchen.Try curry powder or some kind of spice.Ive tried it with turmeric at the weekend.Caught Sod all on it.So thats one down.
Andy

nodding dog

try adding golden syrup or treacle, bream, tench and carp luv it, deadly in the summer mate !!

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Instead of buying the tinned variety. Buy a bag of frozen corn. Get a plastic bag and add the flavouring rub the bag between your hands to spread this around the bag. Add the required amount of frozen sweetcorn and shake the bag well to ensure the corn gets coated with the flavouring. Seal the bag and allow to thaw. As it thaws the corn pulls the flavouring in.

chill out go fishing

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
I use the CSL sensas flavours with mine!

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
I once bought a Tin of Sensas Red Sweetcorn think it was tutti frutti thinking it was just normal corn. Couldn't fail to get a bite on it. The carp and Tench went mad on my club pool for it. Never tryed it for a while now hmmmmm.

Tight lines [:D]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.