Surfing in Worcestershire!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astounded Coach

This weather is mad!
I live in Martley a small village about 8 miles from Worcester and about 1 mile from the River Teme.
It has rained non stop stair rods today and still is and the estate where I live is now totally under about 18inches of flood water...and then I saw it, something you don't see everyday in Martley...no...not the postman before 11am.....but a lad from daughters class at school............BODY BOARDING down the main road.....and going at quite some speed I can tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!![:0]

chris w

pc problem solver
and there was me thinking you would have the barbel rods out for a session :lol:

seriously hopefully no damage done to your property

T K

Bum Draw Master
Bang goes our match at Twyford in the morning.........even the contingency of moving to the pool there if the river was out of sorts has gone west too

(The river looked spot on yesterday 1inch above normal summer level!!!!)

Astounded Coach

LOL[:D] I reckon the small shelf in the old peoples home garden would be worth baiting up!!!!
Thankfully my house is fine although the water is lapping up the backdoor step but I'm not worried as it we are the higher end of the estate and it is just running to the less fortunates lower down!
Or is it..my road is such a s>>>t tip that not even the water will come down here?!!![:D][:D][:D]
Getting on my wick now though as I've had to cancel nearly 2000 worth of guiding business this season alone and there doesn't appear to be an end to it![V]

Towpath Tyke

Every wheres getting it! worse weather for 30 years!! We`ve got weather warning in all of Yorkshire tonight!!! Hope your safe mate. [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.