Super person

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I remember when I was 'sectioned'. Another chap in there was telling me 'Hegelian Dialectics' is what's going on in the world. I asked him to explain it to me. In the end we were both stumped and in the loony bin all the same, but both agreed it's the CIA.

MrBen

Site Supporter
As a motor bike riding, car loving, fishing hairy chested gay man, all this stuff equally annoys me, it helps nobodies cause and in reality does more to drive a divide, ramming things down peoples throats just helps alienate not educate.

I’m most times who cares what sexuality you are, it’s not all defining factor as to who you are. It’s just comes across as a box ticking way to try and seperate people, probably aimed to help marketing or some other financial reason.

I’ll end with a joke told to me by a lesbian couple, what’s the best way to view lesbians in action and the answer is in high definition 😂

Deejay8

Site Supporter
And that show was utter rubbish - I persevered through half the first series, hoping the story would improve, it didn't and I gave up - I never even bothered recording the second.
Why are the writers / producers / directors that transfer DC comics to film or TV so inept at doing so?

And what happened to Batgirl?

s%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.jpg

Simon
Batgirl was Commissioner Gordon's daughter, Barbara, who was a sidekick of Batman, along with Robin. Eventually she left the Bat Family and became the character Oracle. DC Comics later introduced Batwoman as an independent character who was originally just someone inspired by Batman, but later written about as his cousin, Kate Kane. She filled the void when Bruce Wayne/Batman was missing for a period of time. And she carried on fighting crime seperately after his return. In the comics she has been in some good plotlines. One of these is the Alice/Beth story. But the TV series that has come from this is very weak and poorly written. Series 2 was worse. I always look at Batwoman and Alice and think what a pair of lightweights. God help them if proper supervillains like the Joker or Penguin turned up. And my fave character Harley Quin would absolutely demolish the pair of them.