Super person

H T B

Site Supporter
Getting fed up now with all this softy woke rubbish. I would love to air my views but it will result in a life ban on here, I prefer to stay a member on this site. It does help my sanity at times.

What will HIS new name be? Super Character of gender neutral identity?
chuffing snowflake , grow some balls ;)

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
chuffing snowflake , grow some balls ;)
Not allowed to have em any more...😔

bout time we had a proper channel onna box for BLOKES... with Blokey things, like cars, bikes, fishing, baps (the soft fleshy kind) pork pies, brarn sorse, sweary words... there's enough of that other crud on the box to keep the "Tarquin's" and "Jocasta's" bloody happy... why not a tv channel for us Hetero, hairy chested types....??? And what do they show...??? The Great British Sewing Bee...? The Great British Bake Off, Say Yes To The Dress...? FFS... SOMEONE SHOOT THE TV CONTROLLERS INNA FACE

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The bit that pi**es me off is that these people,along with the likes of Insulate Britain,Extinction Rebellion,Vegans etc are such a small percentage of our population to get such air and media time,I fully accept that everyone is entitled to their own opinions but i don't want them thrown at me day after day.
The squeaking hinge gets the oil.

Non squeaking hinges are not heard, therefore ignored

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
It's all the lefty woke pandering the get on my thunga's... "there's not enough needlepoint onna telly...??? " "Hey there's an idea to get the more effete types on board... commission a series at once" got spots...? We'll have Dr Pimple Popper... FFS Seriously....????

Christ...even the adverts are getting squirmworthy... "Do you suffer from Vaginal dryness"???... can you imaging that on London Weekend Television in the 70's
Love Honey Sex Toys...???? ( fair enough)😛
"So A little bit of Wee Doesn't Hurt" for Tena Lady (and men)
This is chemists top shelf stuff here....

I despair I really do....

Off out to buy some pink crocs, a bumbag, some knitting needles and a set of kitchen scales... and me biff's starting to itch as well...😭

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Personally not bothered whats going on with the "woke" society movement as don't see it affecting the way I live my life.

As Dave says ignoring is the best option as they need attention to drive their agendas.

What I do see though is people moaning about the changes on social media gives them all the ammo they need to cry prejudice.

stump28

Personally not bothered whats going on with the "woke" society movement as don't see it affecting the way I live my life.
have to agree, really doesn't affect everyday life as a whole. Not sure why people get so bothered about bisexual superman or transgender joker sidekick! these people exist in society so it's not that uncalled for to see them represented in fiction. No one says you can't be a white heterosexual male, we just aren't the only people in the world.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
That's been in use for a while and is a term for non-black wannabes

One of the few terms I agree with as it sums up the wannabe gangsta culture.

Tristar

Site Supporter
For anyone who isn't bothered about the woke types try saying that after a job interview when the box ticking types have already succeeded before the recruitment started based on their gender or sexuality. I fear for the straight, white middle aged MAN.