Super person

62tucker

Site Supporter
Surely in today woke world where a batsman is now a batter and other similar woke ideas then superman should become superperson
But DC comics have gone the extra step 15E6D4FF-1A12-4BCC-99D2-CC48AB33AB13.jpg

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
They won't be happy till all the blokes in the world wear pink sandals and bumbags and all the women wear dungarees and sensible shoes... same with the bloody vegans...

here's the thing....

I'm a HETEROSEXUAL MAN.... also I'm a CARNIVORE... I like watching pretty LESBIANS getting it on, I go FISHING, I ride a BIG MOTORBIKE... I listen to LOUD ROCK MUSIC... (even play it sometimes)

In short... I'm a bloke.... don't like me...? Go do one... nowt's gonna change....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Tristar

Getting fed up now with all this softy woke rubbish. I would love to air my views but it will result in a life ban on here, I prefer to stay a member on this site. It does help my sanity at times.

What will HIS new name be? Super Character of gender neutral identity?

Total

Site Supporter
Getting fed up now with all this softy woke rubbish. I would love to air my views but it will result in a life ban on here, I prefer to stay a member on this site. It does help my sanity at times.

What will HIS new name be? Super Character of gender neutral identity?
It's honestly not worth getting yourself wound up about it....;)...Live life by your own good morals/standards and sod 'em all...(y)

Deejay8

Site Supporter
I think it's ok for the son of the original Superman to be different to his father as regards his sexuality. It's not like they have suddenly changed Clark Kent's sexuality. I think it's wrong to change characters sexuality or gender identity, just to pander to today's society, but this is a new character, Jon Kent. Hopefully there will still be new main characters coming along, who are straight men or women. Because DC Comics are currently introducing a few LGBTQ+ characters into the mix, such as Batwoman, who is a lesbian. So there should be some balance. It's definitely possible to go too far with being 'Woke'. So hopefully they keep some perspective.

ATTICUS FINCH

The problem with society as a whole today is as I see it that you have to be seen to be woke even if you aren't for fear of being labeled sexist ,or racist or whatever bloody IST they can come up with.
But the biggest problem is that we have to accept all this bloody cobblers being spouted ,we are not allowed to speak our minds and tell them to f off . Maybe I haven't got my point over but I think you get the gist of it .
As array has said I'm a bloke .but we haven't got a voice anymore for fear of being as previously said labeled as a neanderthal in our thinking

Simon R

Site Supporter
. Because DC Comics are currently introducing a few LGBTQ+ characters into the mix, such as Batwoman, who is a lesbian.
And that show was utter rubbish - I persevered through half the first series, hoping the story would improve, it didn't and I gave up - I never even bothered recording the second.
Why are the writers / producers / directors that transfer DC comics to film or TV so inept at doing so?

And what happened to Batgirl?

s%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.jpg

Simon

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter

160642fishing

Site Supporter
The bit that pi**es me off is that these people,along with the likes of Insulate Britain,Extinction Rebellion,Vegans etc are such a small percentage of our population to get such air and media time,I fully accept that everyone is entitled to their own opinions but i don't want them thrown at me day after day.