sunday roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
i've been doing really well on a diet just lately and its getting to me a little now , so i've decided on a big ol' sunday roast is what i need . roast lamb , cauliflower cheese , roast sweet tatties , mashed carrot n swede , cabbage , mashed tatties and minted gravy .......i can start the diet again tomorrow [:)][:)][:)][:)]

so come on lads what are you having for dinner ....[:p][:p][:p]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I've just been over to the pub where I'll be having my Sunday dinner, and saw the huge ribs of beef being prepped up.
Nothing like the flavour of a few thick slices of beef from a big rib joint. You just don't get the same from a little joint of silverside, IMHO. [:)]

The Saint

Paul
Site Supporter
Whoops sorry thought it was a different kind of roasting you were on about [:0][;)]

midge99

Some sort of beef stew it's in the oven, so I don't know whats in it

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Grant, Snap, Peri Peri style. Gemma picked one up this morning for todays roast with all the trimmings.

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
just finished the roast ......bloody lovely if i do say so myself [:)]

crooky

what time do you eat in staffs ,thats the middle of the afternoon

pole addict

I had a big bowl of stew and some onion dumplings done in the oven, crusty bread. [:p]

That was at 12 o,clock.

Just stuffed my face with a meal for one, beef curry and chips (shared with the missus of course, i'm not that big [;)])

[:T][:T][:T]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Dont have a roast when i'm on sunday night shift so its a tesco peperami pizza for me.[V]

Status
Not open for further replies.