Sunday evenings

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is this the best time for Bleating ?

dunno about you, but himself and I have had a right good weekend

bit of fishing, palace won (4th place, such dizzying hieghts), a trip to the pub, most excellent band playing, blinding company, nice munchies on the way home and pretty good weather all in

all is well on the south coast

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Yep a 4 day weekend for me due to Hard work and expert Planning, Leeds United Dropped a Ballock but ok whats new, a nice days Fishing with my Cousin and a few Beers yesterday, a day out with Gert And 4 paws followed by a nice dinner and a couple more Beers today, and what Tomorrow Brings will be Contemplated when i wake up (y) Alls good in West Yorkshire.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Enjoyable afternoon in my local, home to a couple of pints of coffee. Saving myself for a trip to York in the morning to meet a couple of friends visiting from sunny Sussex

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've spent all weekend up a scaffold and on a scaffold tower painting the render on the top half of my house (half brick, half render)
Copious amounts of scraping, sanding, filling, more sanding, stabilising solution and two coats of Pliolite paint and I've got the front done, one side part done, and the other side waiting for it's second coat.
Back to work tomorrow for a rest lol

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I've spent all weekend up a scaffold and on a scaffold tower painting the render on the top half of my house (half brick, half render)
Copious amounts of scraping, sanding, filling, more sanding, stabilising solution and two coats of Pliolite paint and I've got the front done, one side part done, and the other side waiting for it's second coat.
Back to work tomorrow for a rest lol
Provided you don't fall off the ladder of course. ;) ;)