Summer refreshments

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
What do you like to eat drink in Summer to cool down?

I go for Watermelon quite often but an old favourite of mine is Ice Cream Soda. Not had it for a while, got the ice cream but not the soda.

gingert76

Cebu, Philippines
used to love a nice cold cider but not seen any here or they are too expenisve

Do love a glass of pimms but not seen pimms here so its mojito here as lots of that! and a ice cold tiger crsytal beer oh and mountain dew, love it

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
used to love a nice cold cider but not seen any here or they are too expenisve

Do love a glass of pimms but not seen pimms here so its mojito here as lots of that! and a ice cold tiger crsytal beer oh and mountain dew, love it
That's evenings for me. I love a drink but only at Beer O'Clock otherwise it wipes me out.

gingert76

Cebu, Philippines
i work UK hrs here in Cebu which is 2:30pm to 12:30am or 330pm to 1:30am local time (830am to 530pm UK) depending on the time of year and so week drinking is one beer at lunch if any, lunch is 7pm so its mostly weekends though sometimes on friday nights i may stay up and catch the baseball depending on the start time and have a few drinks to chill

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Been in pub gardens the last couple nights and tribute has done the job 👍🏻

Tbh I’ll just drink pale or golden ale in any weather unless it’s like 30 degrees then I’ll go for a cold Guinness. When I’m not on alcohol Pepsi max, orange juice and lemon or just good old tap water works for me.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
My brother in law is always asking if I want to go to the pub during the day on his days off. He will cycle to the pub and drink a couple in the day with no problems but is a good 6'7" and nigh on 20 stone though.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I do go to pubs 2-3 times most weeks but it is just 2-3 beers each time really as is pretty occasional that I have a session on the beers I guess maybe every other month.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I went to Turkey a few times as a kid, and although it might not be everyones taste, everyone knows the Apple Tea they drink. I bought some of that a couple of summers ago.

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
81GQWs-3WdL._AC_SX522_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg

I use these rather than freezer blocks in my cool bag when fishing. Delicious. 90p from iceland

gingert76

Cebu, Philippines
nimbu pani is also really nice and found all over india, refreshing as hell and sweet and sour and replensihes the minerals you sweat out.

DFL

Site Supporter
I’m quite fusssy and will only drink three things, beer, wine and gin, not all at the same time, hic😳