Summer Holidays ?

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Wooda Lakes in June for a week, not sure about abroad for another week. Had a stroke in 2012, and immune system still not right,

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
See you already have the Trent virus WO I am going tomorrow fingers x'd

Just back from a cruise in the Caribbean, so nothing overseas planned this year.

Whitby in April
Cornwall in June
Likely fishing lodge somewhere in Autumn.

Where ya heading mate, im itching to get down.

tunna

Zante booked for Whitsun =fingers crossed , last time we booked here Thomas Cooke went bump the day we were due to fly out lol:oops:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just a thought, what do you reckon is going to happen with regards to summer holiday flights and destinations with the China virus situation?

The media are saying it is expected to start peaking in this country in 9-15 weeks time, which puts it into the start of the holiday season.

Has anyone booked a holiday yet, we have, but could we be looking at cancellations?

Loads of music events are being cancelled because groups are struggling to get flights over here or they can't get travel insurance to cover them for ill health etc!

drw

Site Supporter
Portugal tomorrow for 2 weeks hope we are safe not going to worry about it

PAB

Site Supporter
We are due to be going on a Danube river cruise in 5 weeks time for my 70th birthday starting in Romania through Hungary to Austria. Getting very concerned now especially as I’m type 1 diabetic and take drugs for arthritis that lower my immune system.
that is about the only cruise I have ever fancied hope you get to go I also have Diabetes and it is a sod when you pick something up that floors you when a few years ago I would have just worked through it what are your concerns I would go for it.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Great Yarmouth end of July. I hope the border crossing at Norfolk is open. :unsure:
They have a test mate before they let Northerners in, you have to eat chips with curry sauce and a bacon butty WITHOUT brown sauce:eek: Sorry Bud, it looks like you are staying at home:p

PAB

Site Supporter
They have a test mate before they let Northerners in, you have to eat chips with curry sauce and a bacon butty WITHOUT brown sauce:eek: Sorry Bud, it looks like you are staying at home:p
And don't forget your cream for Cromer Crabs

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter

No worries on that point, I have a few sachets. :cool:

And don't forget your cream for Cromer Crabs

Would that be clotted or double cream? I have a squirty bottle of cream, it's brown and spicy and made by HP. :p