Suitable floats for 5 ft margins

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Whats your target species and bait Rigman ? Im guessing carp / pellet, meat, corn ?

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
It’s how the fish want it on the day, 0.5 gram float, bulk on top of 6inch hooklengh, or, bulk and two droppers, or, 0.3 gram rig, spread out shot, no9’s and 10’s

Rigmann

Site Supporter
Sorry for lack of detail
Normal 14m meat corn pellets fish mid doubles against stick ups

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Drennan crystal margin in 0.3 - 0.5g is my go to float for that game Rigman. At first I didnt like the look of them. Im not normally a lover of crystal floats but, these are highly visable, very bouant for large baits, excellent dobbing float and are are as strong as the clasp on Daves wallet when he owes Peter a nugget. Not cheap though but, unless an angry munter makes off with it, they should last you a few years.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
You could even use a 2BB crystal waggler. I don't believe the float matters a great deal. If they're having it then the fish won't care what float you're using.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
You could even use a 2BB crystal waggler. I don't believe the float matters a great deal. If they're having it then the fish won't care what float you're using.
Or.......A big porky(y)(y)(y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
OMG mate you would have our Dave sat behind you like a slavery dog, if you started usin 'THEM' Porky's:p:p:p

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
4x16 (maybe a 4x16) Malman Roob or similar shaped wire stem float ( some times a 0.9 glass stem )