suez canal cudmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

glughead

going on a match there in a couple of weeks or so,anyone know how its fishing,always seem to struggle on there myself,have fished it across down the track and in the margins,but still never feel confident when I go there......Does anyone also know what baits are not allowed.thanks in advance..GLUG

Antking

I fished the open match on there yesterday & came 4th. i started across on 4ml pellet cupping in dampend crushed pellet caught f1's on this line. fed caster at 8m's loose fed this by hand, just keep it going in regular, caught f1's from 12oz to 2lb fishing 18'' to 6'' deep. also fed a line at top 2 with 1 on, fed damped micro's squeezed into small balls & fished pellet & small pieces of paste over it, but only caught tench on this line.
If you just fish the 3 line's you shoudnt go far wrong.
Forgot to mention on the caster line have a deep rig set up when you go in with this watch for line bites, you'll know then if they are up in the water.
I was on peg 48, top 3 were all in the 30's.
The winner fished paste over to far side, so that another option if you like fishing paste.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Ant

good to hear your still framing. Have you been on the Weaver yet?

Antking

Hi simon, iv been going cudmore since april, im having a full year carping to try & get used to it, enjoying it the moment, have you been on the weaver? this weather is proper breamy!

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Ant

no doubt you will crack Cudmore. Not been on the river yet, but drove over the town centre this morning and it's going through like a train....hopefully, I'll give it a go once the rain stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.