Stupid question??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The23rdMan

Armchair Angler
Dunno if this is a silly question, but I've always wanted a centrepin and being left-handed I wondered if they were ambidextrous or not?

May all your lines be tight ones, and may all your tales be tall ones. bounce.gif
Datafile4.jpg

Deano

TINY

Tiny
There are some that are left or right hand wind matey.Even some of the classics like a Youngs Gypsy D`or had this facility.[:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

The23rdMan

Armchair Angler
Thanks, fella, do you have any idea which availiable at the mo are? I know Shakespeare do one, but I was really looking at the Leeds reels which seem highly rated at the right price.

May all your lines be tight ones, and may all your tales be tall ones. bounce.gif
Datafile4.asp

Deano

TINY

Tiny
Leeds Pins are very good for the money.They will have a range that are left and right handed.[:D]
If you want a real piece of class have a look at this.It`s an Adcock Stanton with handles and ratchet and would normally cost you in excess of 125.00.[:p]
With your discount and p+p it will cost 80.00[;)]And yes it is 2nd hand.

Datafile4.asp

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

The23rdMan

Armchair Angler
Oooooo, looks lush. A bit out of my price range at the moment though, matey. I'm just toying with the idea really. A pole is my first priority...oh, angon, a far infrared saunas my first priority, but I doubt that'll help my fishing!

Datafile4.asp

Deano

The23rdMan

Armchair Angler
That reel's gonna haunt my dreams now! Going to Woodland View tomorrow and I just know whilst I'm fishing the long rod down the side I'll be thinking about it!

Datafile4.asp

Deano

TINY

Tiny
It`s there if you want it matey[:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

The23rdMan

Armchair Angler
Stop it, you temptress, you[:p]

Datafile4.asp

Deano

Flying Fish

Hi 23rdman,
get some serious fishing in, and the infra-red sauna won`t be required, you will end up tanned and leathery like Clint Eastwoods horse without any artificial input !!

JM2pW. F.F. <'}}}><

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Hi The 23rd Man, correct me if I'm wrong somebody, but when you use a centrepin be it left or right handed, the line is usually wound on clockwise, the only difference being the line comes off the reel at the bottom left handed and at the top right handed. (I Think), getting myself confused now!!

catch you later, tight lines, dave....

The23rdMan

Armchair Angler
Fish, the far infrared sauna aint for getting a tan, it's for a serious detox so I'm well enough to do more fishing!

Datafile4.asp

Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.