Stupid Question Alert!

Redrose584

Sorry if this is a basic question,
Can anyone recommend a decent disinfectant for me to to clean my unhooking mat and landing net after a day out?
I do hang them up on the shed when I get back (unless it’s raining!) but at times, it can be a day or two before it’s possible. TIA. Ian.

John Step

Site Supporter
If you dont like the smell of Jeyes try cheap pine disinfectant or Detol disinfectant.

Gwillim

Redrose, mate, the only stupid question, (IMHO), is one that is thought of, but never asked, (posssibly for fear of ridicule).

That's what I have always told my kids, the only stupid question is an unasked one

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
The wife. Let her deal with it, because if you do it, it won't be good enough and she can do a better job of it (so she says).

Redrose584

Redrose, mate, the only stupid question, (IMHO), is one that is thought of, but never asked, (posssibly for fear of ridicule).
Thanks bloa
That's what I have always told my kids, the only stupid question is an unasked one
Ok!!
Thank you all, I’ll buy some Jeyes tomorrow!