Stupid kids at fishing today,

Status
Not open for further replies.

perchlover

So, all quiet. Had the lake to myself, then I hear voices. Two teenagers set up carp gear on the other side of the bank, buzzers going off for no reason, each kid making the others alarm go off and every other word is f..k this and f..k that.Also Casting out every five seconds, like it was some kind of target practice. Maybe I am getting old but when I was younger I always made sure we kept the noise down at fishing. Luckily it was at the end of my session but all the same, rant over.

perchlover

Steve, I know mate. Went to another lake the other week and had to put up with 3 blokes having a burping competition. The missus came with me that day and she told me to calm it when I started getting the hump with them. I just told her that there was no need to ruin it for everyone and I made sure the idiots could hear.

Last edited:

chrisritch

Merchant Blanker
its something in the water. to be fair its the kind of behaviour that stems from not being taught fishing, but just fancying a crack at it, Whilst I Cant fault that attitude the naivety of youth bugs me.

Oh dear....Im only 19...what have i become

perchlover

Chris don't think it is age then mate. I see fishing as like being in a library. Do not disturb those around you. I think maybe it happens a lot with bad carp anglers, yes there a lot of good ones, the bad ones sit there drinking, getting peed off that there alarm hasn't buzzed for ten minutes so they forget they are fishing.

stevelk

Originally posted by chrisritch

its something in the water. to be fair its the kind of behaviour that stems from not being taught fishing, but just fancying a crack at it, Whilst I Cant fault that attitude the naivety of youth bugs me.

spot on mate

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
sadly its lads like that who get the carpers a bad name........... oh rubbish now i'm sticking up for them!!!! [;)]

stevelk

Originally posted by Trogg

sadly its lads like that who get the carpers a bad name........... oh rubbish now i'm sticking up for them!!!! [;)]

bad trogg.. bad trogg [:D][:D]

ianc21

As an angling coach i try my best to engourage young people to not only fish correctly, but also to respect everyother angler around them, if it makes your guy's feel any better, i am doing me best!

THE MEAT MAN

f ing kids tell me aout them what a wast of time dads just drop them off and leave them all day
ing thay are being good what a joke

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
I feel sad for them in a way, being quiet is when you get in tune with the nature that surrounds you, and that to me is a huge part of the angling experience, it's not just the actual fishing, it's all the stuff on the periphery ( been trying to use that word in a post for some time), the robins and swallows ans swift, the water fowl, the voles, the sounds of the place etc. etc.

tench2k3

tench2k3
Site Supporter
they may not stupid they just have not been educated in the art of angling

Jack Smart

Numpty Slayer
I'm only 13 but when I go to fish I fish lol I am mainly disturbed by people slot older then trying to have a convo with me why try go fishing of u army going to do it properly
???

BBE555

bbe555
Its not the age as i feel its society in general these days and how you been brought up SIMPLE AS .... Need to get use sadly but i find when i,m pleasure fishing or even match fishing i use an ipod on top volume and also this tends too stop guys waking over and asking quetions and standing behind ya box while fishing shallow and saying "" its gone quiet for ya hey mate ""

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
Originally posted by jack smart

I'm only 13 but when I go to fish I fish lol I am mainly disturbed by people slot older then trying to have a convo with me why try go fishing of u army going to do it properly
???
can somebody please decifer that comment ? :)

crowder

I'm only 13 but when i go to fish i fish lol. I am mainly disturbed by people alot older than me trying to have a convo with me, why try to go fishing i you aren't going to do it properly?

Easy [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.