Straight Mile fishery,Shefield

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi gang,I fished the second qualifying round of the BDAA Championships yesterday.
Those that managed to find the carp,went through to qualify for the final. If there are any Disabled guys out there,that would like to fish in these matches they would be more than welcome to come along,
just reply to this and I will send you all the info. The next match is to be held at Stockton Reservoir (Malc Knows how to fish this one) he's got to be good somewhere!

A Archer
23Ibs 7ozs

2nd
A Hague
19Ibs 8ozs

3rd
J Naylor
18Ibs 8ozs

4th
D Williams
18Ibs 4ozs

5th
M Milnes
15Ibs 14ozs

6th
G Evans
15Ibs 8ozs

Edited by - dirk on 18 May 2002 9:45:21 PM

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
Hi Dirk, good on you, I have just read your profile and I am mighty impressed, I wish I could find a disabled club around here.

Keep up the good work mate.

Dai Fish

G

Dirk spot on mate, keep up the excelent work

Andy
bear1.gif
i'm going fishing

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Hi Dirk,

Well done! any dates available for Stockton and others?

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Dia Fish, I don't know where about's you come from? But I could probably find out where the most local Disabled club is to you. Our BDAA matches are on venues such as Woodlands Thirsk (N/York's), Straight mile, Border fishery (Crewe) Woodlands View (Worcestershire), and Stockton Reservoir NR Rugby. There are also regular events around the country (South Cerney festival) All the matches, which we run at the BDAA, is advertised on www.anglinglink.co.uk There is a large nucleus of disabled guys, from around the country, and there is a great camaraderie between us. If you need any help or advice in anyway I am sure we can help.
Tight lines
Dirk

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Martin,
the same goes for you Martin as for Dia Fish, if you go on the BDAA website you will find my contact; and I will tell you what ever you want to know. You'd be surprised how many disabled fishing guys are out there, and we're all brought together because we're mad about fishing, or just mad????
Look forward to hearing from you.
Dirk.
Or just email me, I forgot about that

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Ziptrev,
yes mate we have 2 matches booked at Stockton with the BDAA. You can find my contact number at www.anglinglink.co.uk the first match is on the 30th may so you'll have to be quick, if you'd like to come along, and I can get you any help you need on the day as I have recruited a slave or two, (malc is one) told you he was a good lad.
See you soon
Dirk
Oh you could also fish stockton if you wished to join The Rugby disabled AC as they have two matches on the water.

MALC

Hi Dirk

See that you were lucky again
with the 4th place.

Pretty PLEASE any spare pegs on Thursday (where is it) i know you want your 1 back roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

If not see you next Sunday unless you make Drayton on Monday.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Thanks Dirk,
Link is fine and all I needed!

I'll get diary out tomorrow and suss it out!

Thanks for slave offer, I miss Dave and Waxi!, but I'm pretty independent! (fraud really lol)

Look forward to meeting you soon.

Cheers
Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi malc,
I hope you had a nice holiday,Terry moseley rang me when he got back fom white acres, and said you introduced your self. He said he'd mentioned that your not as good an angler as Dirk?? and did you owe him a quid????
Oh you won't have heared Mick Finch had a stroke last Sunday, It knocked me for six, I can tell you. I'll email you with dates, Thursday you can take me somewhere if you like??
Tuesday is at Parkers if you'd like to come??
tight(yes you are)lines
dirk.

MALC

Dirk
You got mail

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.