straight mile/ clearwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter catton

hi all does antbody know how clearwater and straight mile are fishing and what they are catching on got matches their shortly and when you ring up you never know when their telling the truth would rather hear from people who s been cheers

shark-bait

hi , i fished straight mile abit back and its hard work . You've got to feed them well there . The guy behind me was in a different match and got through 2 tins of meat and 4 tins of sweetcorn . He fishies it alot and said when they do a winter match you need 4 pints of maggots to do well .

Meat was fishing well , he was using it like on the method feeder and casting over to the far side (less then a foot of the bank)

Clearwaters always fishies well . Pellet , sweetcorn , paste do well . I normaly fish it on the groundbait feeder and double sweetcorn on size 16 hair rig and i always catch . Ill be going this weekend all being well and ill let you know

peter catton

CHEERS FOR THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO READING HOW YOU WENT ON ALSO SENT YOU A PM OVER 1 OF YOUR ITEMS FOR SALE CHEERS

peteblade

Fished Clearwater 3 weeks ago and to be honest it fished very poorly. 35lb won it , I struggled for 10lb of bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.