Storing paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1987

'Darwener'
Ive read LOADS on how good paste is but i've only used it once and i used the lot. How do i go about storing it??? Oh yes and while everybody who knows about paste is reading can you tell me how to turn trout pellets into paste please. Thanx

Toodlepip **Joe**

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
hi joe i make my own paste then i freeze it that way it is still fresh when i go and use it. i havnt had a problem with it yet. ive done it this way for over a year now. still catch ing fish on it. TROUT PELLETS. what you do is just pour enougth water over them just to cover and leave to soak depending how quick they break down. do not use csl pellets they break down to a yellow liquid . best bet is to use sensas carp pellets i find these perrrrrrfect japanesse squid what a smell( pheeeeeeeewee)
good luck and have a look in your tackle shop

poleroller2003
flagwave.gif chris the name fish the game

chris grant

pole roller

I bet if you are from south wales and you use paste regularly you are a Cefn Mabley regular - havent fished it for 2 years now though I have walked around it several times - how is it fishing. May give it a go again this year but not on a weekend - too many anglers on there puts the fish off until evenings. If my assumptions are right you would know more than me - what do you think - whats the form

fishing_mad

to make a good paste take some peelets and blend then into a powder then then take an egg you can either ad it straight to the powder and its paste or add flaver to the egg then add it pineapple is very good this time off year.

[:)]Fishing Mad[:)]

chris grant

pole roller

I bet if you are from south wales and you use paste regularly you are a Cefn Mabley regular - havent fished it for 2 years now though I have walked around it several times - how is it fishing. May give it a go again this year but not on a weekend - too many anglers on there puts the fish off until evenings. If my assumptions are right you would know more than me - what do you think - whats the form

Status
Not open for further replies.