Stop the world

62tucker

Site Supporter
What about ginger snaps.

In fact. Name anything that could get changed in the future.

Black bullets 🤷‍♂️

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Bloody scooter riding, bearded, manbag carrying, treehugging, hipster, macrame eating, yoghurt knitting, crochet loving, offended on behalf snowflakes... get reet on me thungas.... go ride yer bloody mopeds and get some wind in yer Manginas... kin eejits...👿

Browner

Bloody scooter riding, bearded, manbag carrying, treehugging, hipster, macrame eating, yoghurt knitting, crochet loving, offended on behalf snowflakes... get reet on me thungas.... go ride yer bloody mopeds and get some wind in yer Manginas... kin eejits...👿
As usual, Arry will get splinters from sitting on the fence about this one. :ROFLMAO:

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
"Bloody scooter riding, bearded, manbag carrying, treehugging, hipster, macrame eating, yoghurt knitting, crochet loving, offended on behalf snowflakes... get reet on me thungas.... go ride yer bloody mopeds and get some wind in yer Manginas... kin eejits."

Arry doing his version of Billy Joel's - we didn't start the fire :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Browner

Am I missing something. How do you knit with yoghurt? I’ve heard of various uses but never knitting?

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Am I missing something. How do you knit with yoghurt? I’ve heard of various uses but never knitting?
Practice... bit like nailing jelly to a ceiling and Labour party coming up with a viable fiscal policy...😛🤣

Browner

Manbag...??? MANBAG...??? WTF did god give us pockets for...???
Jeezus H Cherist on a bike... what is this world coming to... you'll be telling me you've a beard and a manbun next
Is a rucksack ok?

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
What am I going to do with that MG Midget that's in my lock up?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The mini tossing event at the Nag's Head on Friday night has been postponed until common sense returns.